Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question how use omega arma bypass on win 7 x64 os

Discussion on question how use omega arma bypass on win 7 x64 os within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question how use omega arma bypass on win 7 x64 os

as tittle says ,since omegas thread is closed hard to ask there in the past i used xp x32 os and there was no problem with using hes bypass (copy+ paste fixedmain to cabal folder ,launch game + ce table) now ive tryed to do same and fixedmain do not disable gameguard and game is starting with launcher.since bartbif says bypass is still working on eu ,i know im doing something wrong.please help if its not problem.regards.
Old 06/26/2012, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@adi84
This is the right section;p
Well, make sure that you have the latest version of the bypass, you can still click on the download button I believe, in his first post.

I've just checked it 30 seconds ago, the last version still works.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2012, 15:31   #3

yes i did as you says,problem is in way how iam applying bypass -fixedmain do not change original cabalmain or any file .shall i deleted manually some files when tryed apply bypass?in normal os like 32 bit xp there was no problem with.since i get new pc with 64 os i cant play how i want
Old 06/26/2012, 15:50   #4

fixedmain.exe and cabal.bat into your normal cabal folder where the other normal stuff is (cabal.exe/cabalmain.exe and so on) to start without gameguard start the cabal.bat file
if it wont work maybe try to diasble UAC/DEP
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2012, 16:07   #5

of course!man being older and memory isnt same many thanks you both guys for help:-)