Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 22:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] What do you expect from this forum?

Discussion on [POLL] What do you expect from this forum? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What do you expect form this forum?
Usefull tips to find hacks yourself... 33 73.33%
Leech hacks so you can use them yourself... 13 28.89%
Just answers to questions related to hacking... 9 20.00%
Selling hacks to make money IRL... 2 4.44%
Get an idea of the hacks that exist in game, but not using them... 9 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/11/2012, 22:49   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
I guess i could call myself a leecher since i never released anything and i just have an average CE knowledge but i do give people a thanks if they deserve it. I guess the most annoying kind of leechers is the leecher which isn't giving any thanks but asks stupid/useless questions (sadly there are quite a lot lately).

Bart is right i made this thread: to get rid of the leechers and there annoying request threads.

Anyway times change and i guess the users change as well but suggestion to improve the cabal online section (or the whole forum) are always welcome
That's my point exactly... I just want people to see this and realise that they should give thanks and credits to the people releasing the hacks, in stead of just running off with them, or even worse: selling them! As you can see in this poll, the only ppl really answering it are the ones that check the entire forum regularly and not the leechers that search for hacks and then run off with them.

Suggestions i had so far was maybe: making hacks that are released only visible for ppl that or somehow active on the forum ( post a certain number of answers or threads, and recieved a certain number of thanks) but i guess this is not really fair, cuz where do you draw the line?
Still i think this would help the forum become more about helping each other in stead of profiting from other ppls work without even thanking them...
Old 06/12/2012, 00:11   #32

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
That's my point exactly... I just want people to see this and realise that they should give thanks and credits to the people releasing the hacks, in stead of just running off with them, or even worse: selling them! As you can see in this poll, the only ppl really answering it are the ones that check the entire forum regularly and not the leechers that search for hacks and then run off with them.

Suggestions i had so far was maybe: making hacks that are released only visible for ppl that or somehow active on the forum ( post a certain number of answers or threads, and recieved a certain number of thanks) but i guess this is not really fair, cuz where do you draw the line?
Still i think this would help the forum become more about helping each other in stead of profiting from other ppls work without even thanking them...
Well any forum of the size of elitepvpers has leecher problems and i guess there won't be a real solution to fix it.

But the suggestion isn't a bad idea at all, we have something similar for the BlackMarket, it's called Advanced Trading Section and only members which have over 300 posts can view and post in it.

But on the other hand, elitepvpers stands for free sharing of tools/hacks/exploits etc and i'm not sure if the admins want such a section for the release sections (even tho we got the underground / level 2-3 which offers various other content as well which "normal" users can't access)
Old 06/12/2012, 00:14   #33

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
@Acid
+there would be even more spam because of leechers trying to get 300 post ASAP, it would be a temporary solution I gues, but leeching isn't bad if they just hit the thanks button or leave a reply and don't try to sell it or release it as if it was their creation ;O
Old 06/12/2012, 00:26   #34

Quote:
Well any forum of the size of elitepvpers has leecher problems and i guess there won't be a real solution to fix it.

But the suggestion isn't a bad idea at all, we have something similar for the BlackMarket, it's called Advanced Trading Section and only members which have over 300 posts can view and post in it.

But on the other hand, elitepvpers stands for free sharing of tools/hacks/exploits etc and i'm not sure if the admins want such a section for the release sections (even tho we got the underground / level 2-3 which offers various other content as well which "normal" users can't access)
Simple solution for this: all releases should be approved first
-> Very big release: in this 'special' section
-> small releases: in normal section

Maybe a suggestions thread about this section of epvp is an option? (because this poll isnt really helping ) I know there is a discussion section about entire epvp, but not for cabal only, so maybe a good idea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
@Acid
+there would be even more spam because of leechers trying to get 300 post ASAP, it would be a temporary solution I gues, but leeching isn't bad if they just hit the thanks button or leave a reply and don't try to sell it or release it as if it was their creation ;O
Don't tell people they can see these things by making 300+ posts, just let them find out on their own... Not many leechers who will ever find out
Old 06/12/2012, 13:43   #35

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
@Acid
Still it would take some time (and these users would be infracted fo spam anyway) + most user do not even know about the advanced trading section for example.

Quote:
Simple solution for this: all releases should be approved first
-> Very big release: in this 'special' section
-> small releases: in normal section

Maybe a suggestions thread about this section of epvp is an option? (because this poll isnt really helping ) I know there is a discussion section about entire epvp, but not for cabal only, so maybe a good idea?

Don't tell people they can see these things by making 300+ posts, just let them find out on their own... Not many leechers who will ever find out
There are a few sections (the bigger sections) which have such a system, i might ask for it as well since there are always many non-release threads meanwhile i'm away.

Well you can always open a new poll in the poll sections but i doubt that the leechers will care to vote or write a reply.
Old 06/12/2012, 17:24   #36

Quote:
Well you can always open a new poll in the poll sections but i doubt that the leechers will care to vote or write a reply.
They probably never even been in the poll section , and won't ever come there
Old 06/12/2012, 18:20   #37

Well, let's be honest here, a great part of the increasing leecher amount, is the way pioneers release the hacks. A good example of this is when you release a hack, you give away links for all the hacks attached/enabled, to make it easier to the lazy leecher, and be sure if a leecher is too lazy to search for other available hacks, he'll be too lazy to give any good feedback/thanks.

The examples are many; look at any release and you'll see that it's fully linked with the related releases, rather than letting users look for them. It's this 'spoon feeding' mentality that brought things down the hill.

If you REALLY want to have things fixed for the better, you must enforce a rule of not linking any already released hack/tool to a thread that's discussing another hack, like if you have addresses that let you enable certain feature, but not the bypass, DO NOT link the bypass. if anyone asks for a bypass, delete his reply, if anyone replies with the bypass on the thread, delete the reply aswell, let the people search and interact, if they're too lazy then **** them? (You may say you want to link and give credits, and the other guy will get thanks this way, guess what, they never bother giving you thanks, so you think they'll give him?!)

You spoonfeeding will just increase the total number of hackers, and ruin it for everyone; ones who bother create the hack, or those who actually try to not abuse the hacks. And the funny part is some people created full tool with most of the hacks that all it needs is 2 buttons press, and later on you complain about abusing leechers. If you don't want abusing leechers, then don't feed them, it's all up to you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/12/2012, 19:13   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless812 View Post
Well, let's be honest here, a great part of the increasing leecher amount, is the way pioneers release the hacks. A good example of this is when you release a hack, you give away links for all the hacks attached/enabled, to make it easier to the lazy leecher, and be sure if a leecher is too lazy to search for other available hacks, he'll be too lazy to give any good feedback/thanks.

The examples are many; look at any release and you'll see that it's fully linked with the related releases, rather than letting users look for them. It's this 'spoon feeding' mentality that brought things down the hill.

If you REALLY want to have things fixed for the better, you must enforce a rule of not linking any already released hack/tool to a thread that's discussing another hack, like if you have addresses that let you enable certain feature, but not the bypass, DO NOT link the bypass. if anyone asks for a bypass, delete his reply, if anyone replies with the bypass on the thread, delete the reply aswell, let the people search and interact, if they're too lazy then **** them? (You may say you want to link and give credits, and the other guy will get thanks this way, guess what, they never bother giving you thanks, so you think they'll give him?!)

You spoonfeeding will just increase the total number of hackers, and ruin it for everyone; ones who bother create the hack, or those who actually try to not abuse the hacks. And the funny part is some people created full tool with most of the hacks that all it needs is 2 buttons press, and later on you complain about abusing leechers. If you don't want abusing leechers, then don't feed them, it's all up to you.
Certainly a truth in there, maybe releases should be more tips in stead of full hack releases... But the latest spoon feeds are just because of these leechers, so the releasers want this to be patched, and ruined for everyone...
Old 06/14/2012, 15:28   #39

@Heartless812
@strontklit
There is nothing wrong with full releases that then get leeched, because without leechers there would be no reason to release anything (if everyone could do it themselves), but then again, you have people who are thankfull that you release something and there are people who just try to take credits and sell it for a profit.. That's where it goes wrong.

I'm not mad at 'leechers', glad that there are people who do, just on the mentality of some of those, who then ruin it for all others.
Old 06/14/2012, 15:41   #40

Quote:
@Heartless812
@strontklit
There is nothing wrong with full releases that then get leeched, because without leechers there would be no reason to release anything (if everyone could do it themselves), but then again, you have people who are thankfull that you release something and there are people who just try to take credits and sell it for a profit.. That's where it goes wrong.

I'm not mad at 'leechers', glad that there are people who do, just on the mentality of some of those, who then ruin it for all others.
What i wanted to say was: when you release something people just start abusing it so it gets ruined, now if you release a tip or something, in stead of just handing them the hack, only the people who know what to do with it will be able to use the hack and they will have to find it themselves, ergo they wont abuse it so fast
Old 06/18/2012, 22:25   #41

Honestly speaking. I'm a 100% leecher since 2008. My first hack/cheat forum ive ever visited and cabal was my first mmo played, my child hood wasnt cool. Any how,on topic! Yeah! Most releases in 2012 were a lot different from what cabal was when it hit ph 2008! The difference is, releases now are so easy to use, whereas guys like xanward (idk about the others) did tutorials of the most simplest hack! No spoon feeding, just pure infos. Compared to now, releases includes an instructional manual on how to use the tool properly. This things aint happening before. Well thats besides the evandon ct from the early ages. The only remnant of the cheats we use now, but beside that, there's none !
I remembered a fellow pinoy cheater who released the original dh method. It got 33 pages (if my memory isnt dull) till it was closed down, only releasing the tips on how it is done. Now, a thread gains popularity due to spam like posts,i.e., got a detection, not working, pls update and etc. And as you guys,well i consider myself one, replies to their concerns making the thread almost useless for us to enjoy.

Suggestions?
Release noob friendly tutorials ( infos alone are already perfect )
Be accommodating ( sometimes ). Teach and let them leech. Its how forums are, let them be. NO SPOON FEEDING! Is it a trend now? The releasers can stop this at the start of the topic, that way, leechers know there limits ! Earning 300+ posts b4 posting a trading thread is kinda cool, but yeah, its easy to hit 300+ if u know how to spell spam ( same as me lol ). Tighten up on rules like flaming others and the likes( specially on posting trading threads ). It may still lead to spam but lesser. Hitting thanks is good. If they dont tend to hit them let them be, dont mind them ! If they do hit em be happy if they dont, move on ! We cant teach cheaters to be wiser, but we can let them know what limit is.
Old 06/18/2012, 23:15   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibonehj15 View Post
honestly speaking. i'm a 100% leecher since 2008.first hack/cheat forum ive ever visited and cabal was my first mmo played, my child hood wasnt cool.any how,on topic! yeah. most releases in 2012 were a lot different from what cabal was when it hit ph 2008!
the difference is, releases now are so easy to use, whereas guys like xanward [idk the others] did tutorials for the most simplest hack! no spoon feeding just pure infos.
compared to now, release includes an instructional manual on how to use the tool properly. this things aint happening b4. well thats besides the evandon ct from the early ages. the only remnant of the cheats we use now. but beside that there's none !
i remembered a fellow pinoy cheater who released the original dh method. it got 33 pages[if my memory isnt dull] till it was closed down, only releasing the tips on how it is done.now, a thread gains popularity due to spam like posts,i.e., got a detection, not working, pls update and etc.and as you guys,well i consider myself one, replies to their concerns making the thread almost useless for us to enjoy.

suggestions?
release noob friendly tutorials.infos only.
be accommodating[ sometimes ]. teach and let them leech. its how forums are. let them be. no spoon feeding, is it a trend now? the releasers can stop this at the start of the topic, that way, leechers know there limits ! earning 300+ posts b4 posting a trading thread is kinda cool. but yeah, its easy to hit 300+if u know how to spell spam[same as me lol].tighten up on rules like flaming others and the likes[also on posting trading threads].it may still lead to spam but lesser.hitting thanks is good.if they dont tend to hit them let them be. dont mind them, if they do hit em be happy if they dont, move on !
we cant teach cheaters to be wiser. but we can let them know what limit is.

almost got an hour of editing b4 deciding to click post reply.
gud morning to me @4:25 am GMT + 8 and gud evening to all of u.
off to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I certainly agree with what you say, and I consider you as a person who tries to respond to posts and help others for sure, I thank you for that!

Good suggestions too i hope this will have some effect

PS: Try to type Capitals at the start of a sentence and try to work on your sentences, your english is pretty good, but the '.' and then immediatly a sentence without capital (capital = H in stead of normal h) makes it hard to read your texts
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 21:05   #43

@ibonejh15
you wall of text was one of the reason to make my latests thread, I'd suggest you pay it a visit, think that is what you had in mind with 'noob friendly tutorials' ;p

but still, there will be more people who will just use the all-in-one table instead of spending a couple hours/days learning something themselves, that's just a fact ;o
Old 06/24/2012, 12:00   #44

Anyone noticed that EPVP is much more quiet since No Entry Hack has been patched and since the DC flag is back on Cabal EU ?

I thought most of the leechers were from PH but apparently a lot are from EU too
Old 06/24/2012, 14:17   #45

Quote:
Anyone noticed that EPVP is much more quiet since No Entry Hack has been patched and since the DC flag is back on Cabal EU ?

I thought most of the leechers were from PH but apparently a lot are from EU too
lol... do u have DH on ep8..? just wondirin ..

Tags
abuse, cabal, expectations, leech, public