Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[POLL] What do you expect from this forum?

Discussion on [POLL] What do you expect from this forum? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: What do you expect form this forum?
Usefull tips to find hacks yourself... 33 73.33%
Leech hacks so you can use them yourself... 13 28.89%
Just answers to questions related to hacking... 9 20.00%
Selling hacks to make money IRL... 2 4.44%
Get an idea of the hacks that exist in game, but not using them... 9 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/08/2012, 00:59   #16

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
Leechers gonna leech, greedy people gonna sell. Try to change their attitude ;P
And bosses are gonna keep releasing
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 05:47   #17

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
And bosses are gonna keep releasing
Oh stop it you!
Old 06/08/2012, 10:36   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Oh stop it you!
GAY!
Old 06/08/2012, 13:17   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
GAY!
Homosexual,not gay...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 13:31   #20

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Oh stop it you!
Old 06/08/2012, 21:19   #21

Off all the people reading/leeching this forum every day only 20 ppl vote on this poll...
This should make it pretty clear i guess
Old 06/08/2012, 22:54   #22

Quote:
@JCKiki
There is nothign wrong with leeching (after all, most people don't know the basics, that's why the cheat table etc is out there..).

But leeching and then trying to steal credits or leeching and then trying to sell, that is wrong. It does not motivate releasers to release new stuff at all.

And yes, more people should learn the basics of Cheat Engine, just so they would understand at least how to freeze a value and change a value if that is the only thing they need to do to make a hack work.

And begging is already punished. And they can request hacks at the 'request thread' (even though I doubt anyone reads that one;p, but still a nice collection of all the begs!)
IMO theres two types of leeching,

First type, people who are not too confident in finding hacks themselves BUT have attempted to or try to learn CE, these people will share feedback, share tips, and thank the releaser. This is acceptable IMO. (I class myself as this, I can do basic CE hacks where searching for addresses, using pointerscans, freezing values, changing values etc...)

Second type, 0 post leechers, these will PM you about hacks 24/7, they will download and try to sell it off to make a profit or think purely about personal gain, these are the true leeches who will only want to suck your blood.
Old 06/08/2012, 23:00   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuboner View Post
IMO theres two types of leeching,

First type, people who are not too confident in finding hacks themselves BUT have attempted to or try to learn CE, these people will share feedback, share tips, and thank the releaser. This is acceptable IMO. (I class myself as this, I can do basic CE hacks where searching for addresses, using pointerscans, freezing values, changing values etc...)

Second type, 0 post leechers, these will PM you about hacks 24/7, they will download and try to sell it off to make a profit or think purely about personal gain, these are the true leeches who will only want to suck your blood.
True, more types of leechers. But there is no problem in just downloading something and thank the creator for his time he spent to enable them to hack, even if you don't know how to scan for certain addresses.

But, if you look at my Table thread, only 17-18% downloads and gives a thank, perhaps some feedback as well. 82-83 are hit and runs. And even if they hit and run, not that big of a problem. But people who download stuff, claim it to have made it themselves to look like a good guy or people who download stuff from others and try to sell it.. That is where the angry button is triggerd.

And tbh, your knowledge is above the average epvp-person who visits the cabal section ;d
Old 06/08/2012, 23:05   #24

Quote:
True, more types of leechers. But there is no problem in just downloading something and thank the creator for his time he spent to enable them to hack, even if you don't know how to scan for certain addresses.

But, if you look at my Table thread, only 17-18% downloads and gives a thank, perhaps some feedback as well. 82-83 are hit and runs. And even if they hit and run, not that big of a problem. But people who download stuff, claim it to have made it themselves to look like a good guy or people who download stuff from others and try to sell it.. That is where the angry button is triggerd.

And tbh, your knowledge is above the average epvp-person who visits the cabal section ;d
I agree, thanking a creator and giving them acknowledgement encourages creators. Even a simple thanks goes a long way.

Edit: And to quote DeathAngel, I must admit too, the vast majority of the profit seekers seem to be from cabal PH.
Old 06/09/2012, 00:48   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuboner View Post
I agree, thanking a creator and giving them acknowledgement encourages creators. Even a simple thanks goes a long way.
All of these leechers are the ones that make the people who want to put some effort in it, just think about quiting... The leechers that thank us is more than enough, just let us know you appreciate what we do for you! that's all we are asking for right?

Great opinion bro Your reaction brings some more character to this thread

PS: I'm a little drunk right now so this post might seem a bit weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkS7yle View Post
guise
Lol, since the release of wallhack the number of wallhackers is skyrocketing!
I can see them running through walls in every map! HAHA
Old 06/09/2012, 17:14   #26

@strontklit
apparently people just don't understand WHY this stuff gets released, they exactly do as the releasers expect, abuse it in every way possible, but well.. it are not my chars who get banned!
Old 06/11/2012, 10:00   #27

Quote:
@strontklit
apparently people just don't understand WHY this stuff gets released, they exactly do as the releasers expect, abuse it in every way possible, but well.. it are not my chars who get banned!
That is why i created this poll, to see if people understand the true purpose of this forum...
But well only the people that do understand seem to find their way to this poll and answering it
Old 06/11/2012, 11:52   #28

Thats true.. iv been reading the some post and my opinion is that you really cant make people using the hacks in the rigth way.. lecheers will be lecheers ( i am one) but try really hard to do something usefull on this forum, even thougth i such at it xD ty all for the great releases ..
Old 06/11/2012, 19:01   #29

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
It's true the cabal online section used to be different but cabal itself changed a lot too.
I remember the days back in 2008 when cabal used to be something fresh and special because of the game mechanics and the gameplay but for me the game became something totally different after ep5.

I do not play cabal since almost 2 years now because i believe gm.com destroyed cabal eu and i'm too lazy/bored to start all over on a p-server.

I guess i could call myself a leecher since i never released anything and i just have an average CE knowledge but i do give people a thanks if they deserve it. I guess the most annoying kind of leechers is the leecher which isn't giving any thanks but asks stupid/useless questions (sadly there are quite a lot lately).

Bart is right i made this thread: to get rid of the leechers and there annoying request threads.

Anyway times change and i guess the users change as well but suggestion to improve the cabal online section (or the whole forum) are always welcome
Old 06/11/2012, 19:44   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Αcid View Post
It's true the cabal online section used to be different but cabal itself changed a lot too.
I remember the days back in 2008 when cabal used to be something fresh and special because of the game mechanics and the gameplay but for me the game became something totally different after ep5.

I do not play cabal since almost 2 years now because i believe gm.com destroyed cabal eu and i'm too lazy/bored to start all over on a p-server.

I guess i could call myself a leecher since i never released anything and i just have an average CE knowledge but i do give people a thanks if they deserve it. I guess the most annoying kind of leechers is the leecher which isn't giving any thanks but asks stupid/useless questions (sadly there are quite a lot lately).

Bart is right i made this thread: to get rid of the leechers and there annoying request threads.

Anyway times change and i guess the users change as well but suggestion to improve the cabal online section (or the whole forum) are always welcome
such as i thank why ? becouse people put so mutch fckng efford on the releases and "DUMB" leechers ruin the game !! Btw private server better? if so witch one.. dont need to reply on the post (osftopic) PM me

Tags
abuse, cabal, expectations, leech, public