Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

multiple battle mode = new DH ?

Discussion on multiple battle mode = new DH ? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
multiple battle mode = new DH ?

got 2 messages that this exploit works. bad thing he doesnt know how to use it but saw a player did it on his face, and the other said it can be used using ollydbg w/c im not capable of using !

here it goes this player casts multiple battle modes till he runs out of sp.
means the multiple damage per battle mode significantly increases ones damage.thing is, HOW IN THE WORLD THAT THING HAPPENS ! normal no cooldown on bm and no skill delay is not enough.im trying to discuss it here if it works with ce alone. for hunting purposes. pm me if this hack is pretty private. so that it'll not leak out !
Old 05/02/2012, 16:17   #2

cool if really possible... I thinks it's time to learn this "ollyydbg" thing.
Old 05/02/2012, 16:21   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Way to go on not leaking it out, if it even would be possible, lol.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2012, 18:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
yeah well if its kinda private then i can just let them be.
however if someone tried and make it to work, they can just discuss it like how podbot gives some radical tips and ideas. i wanna try to confirm this w/ sir k9crow thing is he's a little too busy for this! well hope someone might bump and leave some hopes i guess
Old 05/02/2012, 21:19   #5

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 1,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartbilf View Post
"If I can't have it, no one else should "

That's how they think
Old 05/02/2012, 21:21   #6

hell ya multiple bm2 + no delay + no cooldown is sick but still dh is better
Old 05/02/2012, 21:29   #7

so at the end it cant be shared, right ?
sad. anyways, just a follow up question. does it work ?
at least we can have thoughts how it can be done!