Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to prevent dc in dungeons using aoe cr bot?

Discussion on How to prevent dc in dungeons using aoe cr bot? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy How to prevent dc in dungeons using aoe cr bot?

How to prevent dc in dungeons using aoe cr bot? what kind of setting should i set to prevent dc in dungeons? please help me
Old 04/29/2012, 15:33   #2

it actuall happened to me once but i figured out it has been from loot radius , try using loot radius as 6-8 , higher will work , but most likely will get you dc'ed
also set range for max 50 ,
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2012, 16:44   #3

i see.. thanks buddy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to prevent
12/17/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi, i use hack, and i'd like to kknow how to prevent that 4th boss on dg 160 recover hp. I see warning on chat, but no gold circle and always he recover all hp after 3 min.... Thx in advice for suggesion.
How to prevent Lag
10/13/2010 - Combat Arms - 15 Replies
Guys it is a tutorial i found and want to share it with you, it worked for me hope it does for you too: Step 1 : This might sound silly but if you got too many friends on your buddy list, You will lagg. It's best to keep it around 50 friends max. Step 2 : A tool called '' Game Booster '' closes down all windows aplications you dont need for gaming.
Maybe to Prevent a Ban
08/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello , i got today the "wrong version" error and found out , that when the error comes , the pc connects to IP:121.128.134.16 PORT:15080 it still connects to this ip , i´ve deleted my silkerrsender long time before but it still connects to this ip if a error comes ( like the wrong version error ) so , i think it would be better if you block those ip at your hosts file or firewall i tested it , blocked it in hosts , firewall and router , silkroad connects normaly so its not an...