Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 11:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No-Knockback Hack for WA and BL?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No-Knockback Hack for WA and BL?

For warrior and blader, the bm2 knocks back all enemies, scattering them all over the map, making farming really difficult and inefficient. Can anyone replace the KnockBack effect on Blader / Warrior BM2 with the Down or Stun effect? Or if that's not possible, even remove it altogether?

That would be just awesome for large groups of mobs, slashing them with the lance and keeping them in one place. Remember the white ghosts in EOD B2F? they are immune to every effect, so they always stay in place no matter what you use on them.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
The only way to realise this is to change the BM to one of another class... BM effect is server sided so you cant change that

Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,934
The ''effect'' as in ''visual animation" is client sided, for example I can do the ''fb bm2'' animation on a Warrior.

The ''effect'' as in ''stats added" (where the stun etc is located) can't be changed by just editing memory.