Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArtMoney

Discussion on ArtMoney within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question ArtMoney

Have any of u guys expirience with using CE and making trainers ever tried using ArtMoney to try to find hacks and such for cabal? Just wondering because I never see anyone mention ArtMoney before.
Old 04/05/2012, 21:43   #2

So i guess either no one knows what ArtMoney is or its not possible to hack cabal with it.
Old 04/05/2012, 21:56   #3

may i ask what is artmoney?
Old 04/05/2012, 22:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by geosnuk View Post
may i ask what is artmoney?
I copied this from the website... Its basically something like Cheat Engine.

ArtMoney is a cheating program you can use for all games. ArtMoney can make a troublesome game easier to win by helping you find the memory address where a desired quantity (like amount of money) is located so you can change that quantity. In spite of its title, ArtMoney actually allows you to change any quantity specified in a game, whether it be dollars, bullets, swords, or health points. The program finds a hex address based on the input parameters you set and prints these addresses with their corresponding values. For example, if your character has 1,431 dollars, ArtMoney searches and displays all memory addresses containing the value of 1431. Of course, as there can be hundreds of memory addresses displayed after a simple search, you will need to filter these addresses. You lose nothing if you download FREEWARE Edition of this program.

Im just thinking that maybe ppl can use diferent programs to find hacks for cabal, idk just thinking outside the box a lil.