Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal Hack Idea

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Hack Idea

(I play USA)

Hi I'm very new to Cabal only been playing for two days but I've come from a hacking community.
Anyway, previously I hacked Maple story and I was trying to apply some of the same ideas.

i was wondering if we could change the hp of a monster through the ebm files for each monster. If we can, using this along with auto attack, we can get alot of skill points without any cheat engines, trainers, or bots. This is all theory here IDK if you can actually do this but I remember we could do many things like this (vacs) by editing the monsters information in maplestory.

Also, I suck at hex editing so if someone could help me refine my searches that would be very appreciated. I searched for the monsters health (in hex ofcourse) and found it in several places and i dont exactly know what that means. And I was looking at the little text on the sides and saw lots of odd stuff (NOT odd characters) odd phrases like for Scorplugs I saw scopater.dds and bip01 neck, bip01 clavicle etc. IDK what alll this means being that I've only played for 2 days.

If all of the above is possible, the monsters could also be made aggresive allowing to create a bot without pixel detection but merely clicking in a 360 degree radius around the character or something. I know that this can be done without a bypass using some undetected macro programs I've seen.
[ive got it to move the mouse around annd click but it wont press buttons]

Old 10/28/2008, 07:16   #2

+moved

Old 10/29/2008, 15:44   #3

1 maple story = game for learning hacking . consitering this i quess you have no idea how those kinda games are been "hackted."
we cannt change the hp value of anything since it connected to a server and its kinda server sided , if we could all bots would have 1 hit ko and you would see anywere 1hit kp
so yes your idea is imbossible to be generated sorry
Old 11/01/2008, 20:21   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demeteor View Post
1 maple story = game for learning hacking . consitering this i quess you have no idea how those kinda games are been "hackted."
we cannt change the hp value of anything since it connected to a server and its kinda server sided , if we could all bots would have 1 hit ko and you would see anywere 1hit kp
so yes your idea is imbossible to be generated sorry
no sir ur view point of hacking in maplestory is very rudimentary at best in my opinion. The hp, speed, movement, and just about everything of A TYPE of a monster can be changed through the editing of ".wz" files. Similarly, I was wondering if in the monsters folder of Cabal (as opposed to Maplestory's Mob.wz) a specfic monster as a whole can be edited in hex to make the health FF FF for example. This would allow people to make their own little "training dummy."

And In addition, I am very clear how those kinds games are being as you said "hackted." I understand the differences, limits and capactities of memory editing, packet editing, and client editing as well.

As for where you said "its connected to a server so its kinda server sided" you may be partially mistaken for this 800 mb game most definitely has a large chunk of information stored which can be exploited in order to "hack" Cabal. For example, many sites speak of "Changing Weapon Models" or something like that. (I've only played Cabal for about a week now so I dont compltely know what that means) To my understanding, this process is simply taking the code (.ebm file) for one skill and replacing it for another by renaming it. Similar to changing the "function" (or skill) being called by the game.

In this manner, I believe several such exploits can be made, one of which being the hp exploit and I will still further look into this in the future.

As for maplestory being easy to hack.... You have a lot to learn.

Old 04/20/2010, 11:50   #5

@aljohri

+1000000 points ^_^
Old 04/20/2010, 14:10   #6

hhm

« Cabal PS | Bypass »