Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

HelpDesk NA response time?..

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [SOLVED]HelpDesk NA response time?..

How long does it take the GM of Cabal NA to respond to a Ticket?? i send a ticket about 3 weeks ago and still no reply... my Ticket number is 54089... if anyone knows an estimated time of how long they take pls let me know.

Old 03/27/2012, 02:19   #2

it depends on what the ticket is about

Old 03/27/2012, 21:16   #3

2014 if lucky
Old 03/27/2012, 21:49   #4

elite*gold: 515
lol my alt account was blocked by the system and the GM unblocked it because i kept disconnecting because of my internet while I was staying in a hotel.

Old 03/28/2012, 07:11   #5

Idk if this is a coincidence or what.. but GM answer my ticket right after i posted question here like 5 minutes later i refresh helpdesk and i had an answer... I will let u guys know the outcome of my ticket.
Old 04/06/2012, 02:49   #6

OK so after 3 years i was able to recover my very old account from OGP that was perm banned for using TwinR back in the old old days.. back to ESTsoft and all the items, costumes, and stuff was transfer to my current account... and now its even worse because the items that used to be good 3 years ago suck now lol... so i gotta basically make a lot of alz to try and keep up with the current minimum equipment to at least survive... so guys if what happen to me happen to you have hope u can still get ur old accounts back depending on what was the cause and what u say on the ticket.
Old 04/06/2012, 15:10   #7
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua10 View Post
OK so after 3 years i was able to recover my very old account from OGP that was perm banned for using TwinR back in the old old days.. back to ESTsoft and all the items, costumes, and stuff was transfer to my current account... and now its even worse because the items that used to be good 3 years ago suck now lol... so i gotta basically make a lot of alz to try and keep up with the current minimum equipment to at least survive... so guys if what happen to me happen to you have hope u can still get ur old accounts back depending on what was the cause and what u say on the ticket.
lol be happy you got your account back
Old 04/06/2012, 19:22   #8

I am happy lol... now i have less lvling to do.... and my FS is fail xD hes a mFs... but i guess that's good for aoe purposes...i don't even remember why hes a mfs in the first place...
Old 04/06/2012, 20:27   #9
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boricua10 View Post
I am happy lol... now i have less lvling to do.... and my FS is fail xD hes a mFs... but i guess that's good for aoe purposes...i don't even remember why hes a mfs in the first place...
Because mfs was a good choice back in the earlier EPs.

Anyway guess you got your answer.

#Closed

Closed Thread