Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Little help with EU Pointers

Discussion on Little help with EU Pointers within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Little help with EU Pointers

Hi,
I want to do some pointers cuz searching adresses again when client close is just boring and its just a waste of time. Ive done c.e. tutorial and ive read some info about that.

So, I made a pointer of no delay from one adress (im always foundin 2-3 BASIC and i choosed first one). After searching "HEX value"(when i clicked what access[...] and opened more info) of 1st adress i get around 20adresses. And again ive choosed first one and made from him pointer. Now there is a problem. When i active pointer it works but not good. I mean i can do max 2-3 buffs and its again 1-2sec delay. So should i make pointer of all adresses from "HEX Search" or from second and third BASIC search.

I hope u understood me

All usefull answers will be rewarded using "Thanks" button

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pointers please?
11/26/2011 - Mabinogi - 22 Replies
I've gotten interested in how mabi's world is laid out. So I got Pake so I can play around with teleportations :3 Can anybody give me pointers about how to find an area's warp-code? I'm guessing it has something to do with map boundaries, or examining other warp methods. I'll take a hint and try to figure it out myself, if you'd be so kind as to give me a pointer ^^
Pointers
05/20/2010 - Kal Online - 8 Replies
Da ich bei mir sobald ich einen Pointer suchen will nen bluescreen bekomme wollte ich fragen ob vllt jemand ein CT mit Speed pointer und Z position pointer hat ;) ps. gibt es eig. Pointer für Cooldown? ;) bin grad dabei nen kleines tool mit AutoIt zu machen dafür brauch ich die Pointer ;)
pointers
08/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 38 Replies
kagabi pa ko naghahanap pano gumawa ng CT na may pointer.. patulong nga..
Pointers with CE
01/15/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Hello! Guys im having problems when I try to search for a pointer of a dynamic address using CE 5.4. Always when I press "Find out what writes to this address" or similar options the game just will crash. I'm not able to go further with this problem. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, or knows another way to do it give me a tip and i'll try to find it and learn it. Thanks,
[Q] pointers
07/29/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
i got a lill question , i tried to use the pointer tutorial on bloodx's question-answer thread for skills.. like the range, cooldown etc , since it's annoying u have to search em again everytime u close kal but it seems that it doesn't work.. can anyone maby explain me why? or maby a small tut? :) btw , i'm working on a full list with xiu values , like casting time , range , cooldown etc , since xiu changed all of em ^^ greetz, thx in advance