Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bm3 unlocking

Discussion on bm3 unlocking within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bm3 unlocking

im aware that you have to "learn" the skill book to unlock bm3.

but can anyone confirm that is the only way to unlock it? i keep thinking its possible you just gotta find the address to view it. to use it or w/e could also be just being able to view it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
about unlocking FPS
02/09/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
can someone please to give me a recently tutorial about how to unlock fps? cus i try to unlock them, lots of tutorials from here are to old, or maybe someone can make a program, to patch conquer.exe..cus i think it's annoyng to edit conquer.exe every time after tq patch it. tnx
I need help with unlocking ai.kom
09/04/2011 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
How do u do it? it gives me framework errors when i use aunlock and when i use unlocker it says no handles and that there is nothing to unlock. Please help! Thanks
Unlocking Items
03/13/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Is there a program or something that will let you unlock items instantly. I mean who wants to wait 5 or 3 days before they can make a trade. This would be really useful if someone knows how to do this thanks.
Unlocking
06/19/2009 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Anyone here knows how to unlock without the passwords or any way to find this passwords? paying well for information^^
unlocking fps??
12/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
First of all is it possible to unlock FPS using a hex editor and if so can some one simpley tell me wut to do...OR! what i would need to do otherwise to create it. thanks:)