Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alz drop amount

Discussion on alz drop amount within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question alz drop amount

is alz drop amount server sided or can it be messed with to drop a certain amount of alz?
Old 02/21/2012, 02:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
It is serversided and know there aren't any known ways of incresing it ilegaly other than the old stacking way which was fixed.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT] Unlimited Cash Skill Amount and Pet Skill Amount Hack
12/15/2011 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
This Hack allows you to use potion as much as you like in one dungeon run,, Requirement : 1. Cheat Engine lastest version 2. Windows 7 64bit (not tested with other 64bit OS) 3. grandchase.exe How to use : Unlimited Potion Amount Hack : Exact Value, Bytes, uncheck the Fast Scan
Drop´s von der Sensi Truhe mit Doppel drop chance beeinflussbar?
12/28/2009 - Metin2 - 11 Replies
Allso ich hatte eine kleine diskusion mit meinem "Spielpartner". Er möchte do gerne Noch ein Giftschwert haben und meinte das er die Sensenmann Truhe öffnen möchte, weil er ja Doppel drop chance aus dem 90ger Metin bekommen habe... Ich hab dem nätürlich erklärt das es totaler unsinn ist, doch nun bin ich mir selber nicht mehr ganz sicher. Ist es wirklich möglich mit dem zusatz Item (egal aus dem Item-Shop oder gedropt) Doppel drop chance, die Rate zu erhöhe was "Gutes" Wie 75ger Waffen raus...
Can Anyone Help me to increase the money drop and CPs drop for CoV2 source??
05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Firstly i would like to thanks CoV2 and ahmedandkhalid for the source if it happen you all read.But now I do have 1 problem. How can I increase the gold drop rate and the Cpsbag amount drop????
DC on Amount
08/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Wondering if there is a program or it would be useful in SV to DC when u have say 30 mets in met zone (full inventory) putting mets in F6 for example and when F6 = 30 DC's :D . that would rock imo. only a request dunno if theres a program out there kinda hard to search for somthing like that :/