Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some advice :)

Discussion on Need some advice :) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need some advice :)

Hello people I really need some advice on how to run MO using no-delay, atm I can get to ARM-05 Arma Odivit without any problems (easy) but I cant seem to get passed him :S he kills me in an instant. Anybody have some kind of tactic to kill it? Would appreciate it allooot .

Grtz
Old 02/12/2012, 03:07   #2

Same situation here, and i'm FS, so on AOD he spikes me 1 hit, cant go throught him
Old 02/12/2012, 03:32   #3

well. just do there, bm and atck as faster as u can, when u die, relog, dance, then 1 sp again...etc etc etc
dmg hax would be cool xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need some advice.
12/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
So for a while I have been translating this database. It is roughly around 85% fully translated. Just asking but would you sell it, release it or what? Either way I don't want my hard work going to waste and I can really host a server considering I don't have enough people and school keeps me gone almost all of the time. With out flaming I would like to hear your personal opinion on this matter. If it turns into a flame feast I will have no problem with the topic being closed.
Need some advice
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well as some of you may know, its VERY hard to get into a guild in rsro, because they are ussually full or accept 90+, for FW -.-, i was thinking of making my own guild, and just inviting those who need a guild. You guys think this would be a good idea? and would anyone from epvp wanna join? or anyone got a guild for me? :D
[HELP]Any advice ?
10/22/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Well i was setting up a server and i have a bug ... maybe someone has an ideal how to fix. server loads fine but every time i use a hp/mp pot or a healing skill my shield drops. any ideals what could be wrong ? Edit : nvm i fixed it... request a close
Need some advice
07/12/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
Im not leeching ok i just need some advice on how to look for the pointers. I just cant seem to find it even if i scan the recommended value on more info window. I got the code that writes to the address but when i scan for pointers it's not showing any address. I've done the tutorial on CE but my situation is different as i cant find the address on scan. Thank you. Edit: Mod can delete this one i've already found my answer.
A bit of advice for those Using 1.05
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
IF you are using 1.05 and you experience running CR then no control appears... try the following steps: 1. Check files of your cabal program 2. reinstall the cabal 1.05 3 run cabal 1.05 login and start