Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error 6 Problem

Discussion on Error 6 Problem within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error 6 Problem

1st of all I wanna say sorry for posting here..I'm a newbie here in the forums..I don't know where to post..

Sir Acid,

This is regarding about error 6 problems..What i want to know is what are the causes of this error?..To be Honest im using CE and this is regards when i equip a access not base on my Honor rank but i already change it to enable to used the said accessories but i always encounter this "error 6" problem..I think i am missing a points of what i am doing..

Thanks for your answer and More Power

Again Sorry for posting here..
Old 02/03/2012, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Honestly why you post in a section which is marked as a release section and why you call the thread sir acid, you could just send me a pm instead.

And i don't know what's causing those error codes 6, haven't played cabal for quite a while now.

Next time post in the main section.
Old 02/03/2012, 17:13   #3

1. Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Discuss anything about Cabal Online in this forum

2. Cabal PServer - Discussions / Questions
Discuss anything about Cabal Private Servers in this forum

3. Cabal Black Market
Post any trade regarding Cabal in this forum

4. Cabal Guides & Templates
All the cabal guides you ever need [no questions]

5. Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Do you need Cabal Hacks, Tools, Bots or anything else?
Take a look here [no questions]

what u think what's mean: no questions? and what u think where is the right place for u question? 1 2 3 4 or the 5.?
Old 02/03/2012, 17:13   #4

Im sorry Sir..Thanks for answering though..I posted here for some hope that someone might know what causes this error..