Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi... Newb need help on hacks

Discussion on Hi... Newb need help on hacks within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Hi... Newb need help on hacks

Hi... i curruntly hv tryed a few hacks but now im looking 4 a new type of hack.. im looking 4 a hack that can make My dmg EXTREMLY high ... or any items hack... THNX 4 UR HELP
Old 09/22/2008, 07:30   #2

elite*gold: 85
move please

ontopic : go sleep noob leecher
Old 09/22/2008, 07:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
+moved

Next time i give warning. Please watch where you post
Old 09/22/2008, 15:02   #4

elite*gold: 20
I think and I hope that nobody will release a detailed tutorial how to make it and I strongly believe that it is impossible to make such a hack with a Cheat Engine. You need "some" more knowledge + the right programs. (f.e. WPE Pro)
And don´t ask me if I could teach you stuff, I´m not an expert or pro in hacking, packet editing,...
*closed* The thread would end in spamming.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm newb out
05/09/2008 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
Yo! i'm new to the site .. got a lot to learn! escpecially German :)
newb hir @_@
05/01/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
can any1 help me on how to use hacks.. what i will download 1st?? what to do?? should i use CE?? all the hacks i need is damage/ASPD/1 hit hack(if there is a hack) i play in RFph so plzz any pinoys there.. i could really use ur help.. tytytyty:)
Newb (not noob) looking for help on hacks, etc.
10/11/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Hey all. :D I have been playing EO for a few months now and to be honest, am tired of putting a considerable amount of time and effort (and $) into this game only go et pwned by nearly every other player and his/her uncle. I am not a heavy payapller and don't intend to become one, but want to boost my char so I can at least get some enjoyment from this game. As it stands now I am limited to bosshunting in MistyMarsh where I get KSsed 1/5 times, but my pot is too weak (<150) to survive...
newb
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I was in the market and I saw a noob, he said "S> 130 War" so I asked him how much, he said 3.5mil. I asked him what the catch was, he just said "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" "3.5mil!" Yea, three times. So I told him "isn't that alittle cheap for a 130 war?" he said : "no" "no"
newb in need
03/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, im pretty new at hacking with all these marcro's and such but when i tryed 2 download something like...such as the auto miner something came up saying windows cannot open this file then it says windows needs to know what program created it is there a program i need to download to properly load files? can some one please help Thanks :cry: