Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CABAL 2 » DISCUSSION

Discussion on CABAL 2 » DISCUSSION within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CABAL 2 » DISCUSSION

any1 know when will be cabal released?

i was searching in google for cabal 2 release date, but...no results :/

so if some1 know, share it xD
Old 02/01/2012, 02:54   #2

Closed beta in Korea already started, Open beta will be probably in 2012 in Asia/Korea.
Europe and North America will probably not get the beta/release until 2013, but its all estimation besides the closed beta in korea.
Old 02/01/2012, 11:54   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
I doubt anyone can tell you a release date.

And Cabal 2 looks pretty disappointing to me (like a copy of Aion), where is the unique combo system ;p

Guess i will give it a try when it gonna reach the OB phase.
Old 02/02/2012, 03:52   #4

^^ i make acid words, my words ^^
but i am curious ^^
Old 08/31/2012, 13:23   #5

it will be releleased on the 13th of January
Old 08/31/2012, 14:54   #6

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsim1999x View Post
it will be releleased on the 13th of January
And from where did you take this information?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion] Cabal (NA) Damage hack
08/13/2011 - Cabal Online - 10 Replies
If possible, could someone walk me through on how to damage hack for Cabal North America? If you would please post here and we can contact through aim/msn or PM's. Please PM me if you know step by step instructions! My English is superb so I will be able to understand everything if you speak good English. Thank you and all hints/help is greatly appreciated.
Cabal NA Discussion
09/04/2009 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Heya, I'm from Cabal NA and had a few things I was thinking about and I got a few questions. Basically from what I've read the Damage Hack has been patched on NA, but if you are able to unpack CabalMain.exe and turn off the D/C flag indicator you can still do the Damage Hack? Also got some more questions and discussion topics but those'll come later.
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...
Cabal Online Europe Discussion . Look the Topic Please !
05/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hello ! Today i asked a cabal team who do fun whit cabal game.. but realy . Example lvl 117 Force Archer Doing solo the Forgotten Tample Dungeon ? Hello ? what is this ? I asked he how he got the 10 Billionaire Alz title and full amp items ? He didnt respond but is a team who responded me now i want to know if this is true .... . So DMG hack or Alz Increase hack exist ? And how can i do 1 UCE ? And how to increase the Alz if i got the UCE or i bypass the gameguard . If this is true what i...