Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any tips not to get DC'ed while using CE and botsmall bypass

Discussion on Any tips not to get DC'ed while using CE and botsmall bypass within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any tips not to get DC'ed while using CE and botsmall bypass

I'm using CE+botsmall bypasser. I'm currently using fuse map hack, speed hack and no skill delay. I keep on getting DC'ed every 2 min. I can manage to kill 1 mob spawn in PF before getting DC. Can anyone give me a tip how to stay connected to the game at leas 10 min. I'm from CabalPH btw. Even though I stay idle and do nothing I get DC'ed by the server for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated. More power to you guys.
Old 09/14/2008, 05:56   #2

you need to buy/crack botsmall bot to avoid disconnection.
Old 09/14/2008, 06:13   #3

Hmm, really? I've read somewhere that it's the server that kicks you out because of some anomaly from the packets that your client sends. Maybe I should replace my bypasser then. Anyone knows any other working bypasser there besides botsmall that I could try? Sorry for being a leecher. I've already tried google and searched here and there, can't finda ny other bypasser. =(
Old 09/14/2008, 09:21   #4

Received Thanks: 1,992
moved
Old 09/15/2008, 06:31   #5

I've already tried paying for a bots mall account. It does make the DC issue minimal now it's 3 min before dc unlike before 30 sec upon using the skill boom DC. But I really often get disconnected esp when I use the no skill delay and speedhack at the same time. Tried lowering the speed but still no joy. The only way that I would not surely get disconnected is to go to the character selection screen before 2-3 min. Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09/15/2008, 07:44   #6

hmm.. youre using speederxp as your speedhack?