Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[question] possible bypassing trick? thanks for reading.

Discussion on [question] possible bypassing trick? thanks for reading. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [question] possible bypassing trick? thanks for reading.

Is it possible to bypass anticheat programs by using private server clients to play official servers?

to explain further:
- download a cabal private server client
(e.g. cabal cyfren, cabal bleach, cabalextreme, cabal chronicle, etc.)
- then manually patch the client with the official server's patch and install updated patch into the directory of private server client
- run private server client .exe

You'll be using different cabal client but still play in the official server

Can someone confirm or comment on this?

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Reading MagicType.dat
04/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey, I'm having some issues reading MagicType.dat. I decrypted it and I got this as an example... 1000 1 Thunder 1 0 0 0 0 1 7 500 100 0 0 9 0 4194303 2000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1000 0 1 903 Upgradable Magic~attack Intone-1 NULL NULL NULL 0 Thunder sound\thunder.wav NULL NULL 0 0 1 I searched it on elitepvpers and looked in my source but I'm scared that the source might be wrong. If anyone has a resource that'd be awesome.
[Question] Bypassing the CrC? (ThQ)
09/28/2009 - Dragonica - 10 Replies
Dang it! They've Updated the game, making the Vaccum not working. Well, seems like some people had found a way. Will one of you, mighty, smarty-pants genuis HaXor, tell j00 secret? Thanks :]
[Question] Reading Game Server Packets
08/16/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
What is the packet structure of the FIRST packet sent from the game server to the client? I'm referring to the packet that is sent before receiving the client's handshake and that includes a random key used by the client to decrypt future packets. Ultimately this information will be used to find out the structure of the individual packets that the server sends. Any help is appreciated.
question about bypassing
03/06/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I've had some major issues trying to bypass gameguard. The weirdest thing is, there's no error to say it doesn't work, it's just that gg doesn't get bypassed. I've tried using cocakola's bypass (tried both versions) BEFORE I started the launcher. I used administrator and everything, and there were no problems in starting it up. However, once I login and run the autoloot program, it only presses spacebar in other programs but not in 2moons (presumably a gg bypass problem). I came to this...