Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy to have tons of gold

Discussion on Easy to have tons of gold within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy to have tons of gold

Please post next time such links here
Old 09/11/2008, 06:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
and who the hell you think its so stupid?!wahaha...so lame.Pls close the topic:P
Old 09/11/2008, 13:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
We have a special section in our Black Market:

*closed*
*Link removed*
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make tons of gold on runed orbs
06/24/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Ok this trick was easy for me since I have lvl 80 hordes and alliance on the same server but different account. But it can be done by any1 and it's a nice exploit of the economy. Average price of Runed Orb on alliance on my server is approx 1500 while it is 2400 on horde side. Buy 2 out on alliance: sell em to yourself using BB AH. (Note you need another account, so team up with a mate if you are not so lucky as I am). 1800 profit for flying to Booty Bay and back. Don't...
Easy Herbalism Leveling + Tons of Gold!
01/30/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Some people may think that this technique is common sense, so if you do, go ahead and save your effort in typing a flame post. I have recently been looking through herbalism guide after herbalism guide trying to find the quickest way to level it, and after reaching around 150 skill level I got stuck. This is the part of the guide where you have to run to remote locations like the middle of STV and the coasts of desolace to try and find spawns of herbs, and some that you find there, you...
[Arena Personal Rating] Easy 2k / gladiator / tons of gold!
04/29/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
Things you will need and where to get them: TWO 2k+ 2v2 (they need to be around the same rating ~50 rating or you will get too many other teams) ( Buy them, this late in the season its about 700-1000 gold and you can make that in a day with dailies now ) I spent 5000g in total on my server, and made 27k with them in a few days. 1 or 2 Good friends that can keep it low. Offer them to split the profit you make, and get them title / 2k+ personal rating. Little or no lag for the people...
easy gold [ENG]
12/03/2004 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
This one actual involves some work (which is actually a good thing as you don't have to worry about nerfs). The provisioner sub-class is very self-reliant and also has an easy way to make a large profit. I'm fairly sure we are all aware of the Packets of Spice (buy components for 18cp, sells back for 25cp) as a way to macro-skill up to Artisan level 14 for "free." Well, once you are at that point, you now have several good money makers available to you. This requires: Fishing 40+...