Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(STIFFY CABAL & OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!)

Discussion on (STIFFY CABAL & OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation (STIFFY CABAL & OTHER PRIVATE SERVERS ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!)

No one less than Estsoft themselves have been actively trying to take servers down by using their crash software. They have the source-code and THUS the ultimate control over their files, and every server that is online at this moment, is under direct attack fromout south korea (homebase of estsoft - what a surprise).

As you might understand this is not a very easy thing to just 'fix' and that's why it has taken us a few days to actually research the happening, and we ultimately found out that they run software that connects to all our world-channels, and crashes it after. This happens to EVERY server that is out right now.

It is very important for you to know that most 'small' private server owners will not be able to fix this bug, and that most probably will result in server closures, which is the ultimate goal of Estsoft all together.

Not bots or third party program crashed the server.

ill recommend you stiff to. put a 'blockworm' on your server so. when the ESTsoft attack again they 'EPIC FAIL'

If you want some help. pm me in my YM: xdfie

(Temporary Stiffy Cabal 'ChatBox' URL -> )

more power stiffycabal.

Originally from:

IGN:MaayenaMichiki (FS/160)
Fides(BL/160) - Pilot only.my gf works on it.
Leix(WA/140) - Temporary.