Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about BM(Battle Mod) hack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about BM(Battle Mod) hack

before this im using Cabal rider the earlier version, and some of they version when do a BM, the BM wont be end, so my question is:

- is possible we find the BM hack address and froze it to become no end power buff?
- is possible, i have tried to find the address with 2 ways
1. searching 0 and 1 in 4 bytes(fail)
2. seraching 0 in 4 bytes then searching increase and decrease value(fail)

- if u know how to search it, can u guys share it with me?

hope someone will help me about this, and sry to disturbing u guys, ^^

Old   #2

Bump

//I've same question so I bump theard without answer for the same question//

Old   #3

you search 0, then enter bm2 and search 20 in hex or 32 in unsigned long value

i made video on my thread with a demo that includes BM... and no when u freeze it u cant attack mobs, only pvp on other players is when its in effect, i cant say for sure if the stats actually stay, but the scythe/normal attack and constant knockdown like you are in bm2 does work when frozen.

lol 2008 that dude prolly gunna come back n be like wtf??

::also remember BM is usually located in same general area as Class/Class level.

Green arrow = BM
Red circle = Class
Blue Arrow = Class Level

Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m--a--c View Post
Bump

//I've same question so I bump theard without answer for the same question//
the award for most epic bump of the century goes to: *drums*
m--a--c, with an astounding 2 years and 6 months bump

Old   #5
Sapere aude

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyecko View Post
the award for most epic bump of the century goes to: *drums*
m--a--c, with an astounding 2 years and 6 months bump
Well actually i can't see what's wrong in bumping the thread since the question was still not answered and he came up with the same question, better than creating thousand threads about the same topic.

And now it's answered.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

how about bm1?
is it the same?
Old   #7

the same address, different value. Just go bm1 and see what the value changes to...
Old   #8

Something else is checking if bm is on. Try to change bm adresses while dancing and target a monster and hit ofcourse. You'll see the bm-ending animation after 1-2 seconds.
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by m--a--c View Post
Something else is checking if bm is on. Try to change bm adresses while dancing and target a monster and hit ofcourse. You'll see the bm-ending animation after 1-2 seconds.
yea i assumed theres a timer on the server side that controls bm somehow, because i noticed when you freeze it at a certain value, you can get the knockdown effect 100% of the time, like the person is literally on the ground, even if u hav lv 1 with no gear, the bm knockdown still works pvp, but it has no effect on mobs in the way i know how to do it, but im sure its possible somehow to get bm on for extended periods of time for mobs ect,

i mean look at the simple glitch they had a year or so ago where u didnt even need memory editor, it just had to do with the way u clicked right when bm was bout to run out, could glitch yourself in it, was patched on official servers but im sure there would be ways to obtain some sort of glitch that works on pve as well as pvp dmg....
Old   #10

i've notice that there is about 7 address that go with bm mode
when i freeze the values the stats of the bm retains but i dont know if the stats are applied...
Old   #11

i cant seem to find the aoe address using fa bm1...
Old   #12

well, it has nothing to do with bm value, im pretty sure its seperate address then bm, maybe in same memory region, but i noticed in other versions like cabalsea, and even older versions like private servers, the aoe and trigger seem to be in different region then BM, class, nation, walk speed ect ....

usually you can see commonality between the addresses regions but never having found aoe or gm, its just a **** shoot, because in my version all addresses i use normally are in 08xxxxxx range, with the excepton of a few map codes and such...

able to pk (white or green chan) is generally in a odd area compared to the rest as well, in contrast to the 08xxxxxx range of other addresses, this one is always around 00Exxxxx range; im assuming eventually one day ill find it i wont hestitate to share with the na version, or even if i can find a way to obtain it via scanning method instead of needing some kinda pointer or dis-assembly of the .exe to find it, assuming thats how some people find it....