Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

about sp[regen] hack and hp regen hack w/ CE

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by newage allstar View Post
i have a question to add to this topic since a guy said he had a hard tiem figuring out the gm adress even in episode 2. i was wondering how do u go about searching for the gm adress? like wat are u looking for wen u search O.O??
I've spent alot of time and effort scanning with memory editors, in my personal opinion I think the only ones who obtain GM address probably have knowledge of how to use olydebugger, and knowledge of assembly code to find the base addresses..

I doubt its easily done by just scanning for values (like for ex 0 for logged out, 1 for logged in, toggle all to 2). If the GM address could be found easily by scanning it would be public, I think its probably pretty low chance of finding it with a memory editor and just random scans using what you think would be possible patterns scan with.

I've heard that breaklee test command added to the arguments of cabal would enable this, but im not 100% sure as I myself cannot enable breaklee without the flags closing the clients, as I have no knowledge in debugging exes.

You would probably see cabal terminate most live service before you seen official clients being released with gm commands enabled, or the base addresses of gm/aoe being released. I mean look at cabal rider, they pretty much make their money because of those functions, i doubt anyone else is going to obtain it and release to public. The official N/A version doesn't even have any public bots that work, the only ones that are public are so old they are not coded to even look for yellow hp mobs, but red from like multiple old patches/content updates ago.

Ofc you have Private servers as exceptions, but theres probably a good reason why we dont see official versions .exes being released every other months.

Old   #17

@zeke__
man, tired of waiting here to have any words of wisdom from u..
anyways..i'll try it myself later..
kinda drunk atm

Old   #18

I do not know how you use these Address to find the others, such as: No skill delay, SP Regen, Speed ​​Walk, Perfect Combo, Through Wall, No Cooldown, etc..

Someone could tell me as I use.
Old   #19

hey man.. can you tell me how to bypass cabal PH gg.. please2..and can you tell me the address of gate hack and no cd ... tnx men

Old   #20

It's funny how much has change since that last post in 2011, GM has been public for a bit, lols.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
It's funny how much has change since that last post in 2011, GM has been public for a bit, lols.
aha.well at least someone bumped this thread.ehe!
anyways lets just make this one still open for discussion for future leeching purposes !
Old   #22

Question Help me...

Greetings.

Please, if you could explain more expensive as you search the address of SP regen, or do so with the address of the dance, according to Zeke said ...

Ah! and also how I can find the address of NO CoolDown with details please.

Thank you.
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricar2_rag View Post
Greetings.

Please, if you could explain more expensive as you search the address of SP regen, or do so with the address of the dance, according to Zeke said ...

Ah! and also how I can find the address of NO CoolDown with details please.

Thank you.
Just find no skill delay address and you'll be fine. Try crckd trainer dance hold ctrl and use social skills. You will notice that the sp was moving just like when you are dancing but the good part is you can do everything while your sp regen's.
Old   #24

Thanks, it works perfectly "SP Regen" when I use "NO DELAY SKILL" to work just danced and press D.

But how I can find the address with No Cooldown, explain step by step, please.

Thank you.
Old   #25

kinda old way of regenerating ur sp. still usable atm.