Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Walk Through Wall/ No Collision

Discussion on Walk Through Wall/ No Collision within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Walk Through Wall/ No Collision

is possible do the hack like TwinR did? if someone know can u share with us how to get the address using CE?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[3.3.3] Wall Walk
05/02/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Wall Walk requires levitate works on most terrain Works with the latest patch v3.3.3.11723 YouTube - wall walk looks easy because it is easy:D
[Help]About Walk Through Wall
09/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
ok guys, i have twinr latest bot, i try find the address using the bot help but i fail, guys, who pro, can u guys give a guide to find it? atleast tell me a way to find it
guild war wall walk
12/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hi guys i have just been watchin some tros walking thro the wall to the left of the left gate lol, but as there ignorant and wont say hows its done i was wonderin if you guys have seen this and heard anything about it ?
Walk trough allmost any wall
05/13/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hey, been reading a bit here, thought i'd post something while at it. back in the days when i played dark age of camelot we we're able to walk into allmost every wall of the main lands. Just walk into a corner, face one of the walls and make a slight (very slight) turn to the wall next to you. as you move forward your character will slightly go one direction.. takes a while but after several minutes (seconds if your good at it) you will find yourself walking into the wall next to you. ...