Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 03:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Poll] Do you want a new XTrap bypass?

View Poll Results: Do you want a new XTrap bypass?
Hell yea! 314 94.29%
No, don't ruin our legit gameplay! 11 3.30%
Do what you want, I wont use it anyway! 8 2.40%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have the old passNP of CR that worked if you ever need a copy I'll post it... maybe you could modify the old pass

Old   #32

Even though I have never got any use from the past x-trap bypass given I've always played under gameguard protected official server, your work is always appreciated.

I don't think a gameguard bypass is really that necessary for a few reasons - for months and months you could use ce 6.1 64bit with no detection by gamegaurd unless you enabled speed hack. Majority of the people using an actual bypass end up just playing with the basics that everyone knows how to do anyway, especially if they know nothing about triggers, finding base addresses and the offsets ect..

I myself played around for a good year with different memory editors on cabal just messing around on low levels and alternate accounts, to be honest it is fun, not as fun as playing cabal normal thats for sure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not on the "no no don't" boat, but seems like the depth of knowledge to get to aoe/nocd would be insurmountable to the average user of the bypass. Ofcourse I have never used an actual bypass, just work arounds to detection. So that part would be interesting for me, but given the situation with cabal NA, i would probably just test it on cabal EU or something, cabal NA gms are alarmingly keen on banning.

As for the x-trap bypass, sure why not. I personally have not used many private servers, other then when official servers were down for maintenance or something. You start out at like 170 with crazy drop rates on the average priv server, kinda funny to think there is a demand for bypass and hacks for what amounts to a cakewalk experience of cabal.

thx for your consideration atleast to contribute to the community. Kinda late on reading this, but I figured I'd chime in. Definitely will be checking in around spring to see whats cookin'.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #33

would be interesting and a very good new bypass but not forget the South American if he could pay up to have a full bypass Brazil but I hope your new project to work full aki Brazil a hug
Old   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
Even though I have never got any use from the past x-trap bypass given I've always played under gameguard protected official server, your work is always appreciated.

I don't think a gameguard bypass is really that necessary for a few reasons - for months and months you could use ce 6.1 64bit with no detection by gamegaurd unless you enabled speed hack. Majority of the people using an actual bypass end up just playing with the basics that everyone knows how to do anyway, especially if they know nothing about triggers, finding base addresses and the offsets ect..

I myself played around for a good year with different memory editors on cabal just messing around on low levels and alternate accounts, to be honest it is fun, not as fun as playing cabal normal thats for sure.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not on the "no no don't" boat, but seems like the depth of knowledge to get to aoe/nocd would be insurmountable to the average user of the bypass. Ofcourse I have never used an actual bypass, just work arounds to detection. So that part would be interesting for me, but given the situation with cabal NA, i would probably just test it on cabal EU or something, cabal NA gms are alarmingly keen on banning.

As for the x-trap bypass, sure why not. I personally have not used many private servers, other then when official servers were down for maintenance or something. You start out at like 170 with crazy drop rates on the average priv server, kinda funny to think there is a demand for bypass and hacks for what amounts to a cakewalk experience of cabal.

thx for your consideration atleast to contribute to the community. Kinda late on reading this, but I figured I'd chime in. Definitely will be checking in around spring to see whats cookin'.
You're not late at all, I'm currently conscripted in the Finnish Defence Forces and thus extremely busy probably until 2013 so chances are that I wont start writing a bypass this year.

Old   #35

bypass pls for Granado Espada SEA
Old   #36

I am gladly awaiting your next piece of work, proud to have such people in elitepvpers
Old   #37

to quote Acid Words, IT WOULD BE A HUGE CONTRIBUITION to the Cabal Area , wich lately has been an area of spammers and lammers =/

I SUPPORT THE NEW XTRAPBANISHER!
ps: sorry for my stupid english =x
Old   #38

do it!
Old   #39

hell well done man !!! hope it's possible to by pass cabal x-gaming too...lol ) but we have to wait till next year...hell long time xD...anw thks alot
Old   #40

Sir Hell... it will be nice if got By-pass and packet for cabal chronicle =D
Old   #41

waiting for bypass xtraps ;p
tks
Old   #42

2013 XD its a long time
Old   #43

i know how to bypass,, Xtrap,, but my method is patch..
Old   #44

waiting.......
Old   #45

we want that... pretty good idea.... +1 to that

Closed Thread