Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WebSite for Cabal

Discussion on WebSite for Cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WebSite for Cabal

Who can tell me how to make a website for Cabal? plz
Old 07/23/2008, 13:08   #2

lol ... learn html / php
Old 07/23/2008, 14:49   #3

its eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Info!!! Cabal Rider Website
12/12/2011 - Cabal Online - 36 Replies
Notice Relate To Recent Disaster In China As you know , a huge earth quake(lv 7.8) happened in China on May 12th. But our cabalrider team all fine, dont worry about us. The internet connection are damaged in the earthquake, so we can't respond to New update. We appologize for the inconvenience and we wish that the people who lost their family and home in the earthquake will be strong and fine, we have made donation for them and we pray the soldiers and lifesavers can save lives as many as...
CABAL RIDER 1.0.6 PH WEBSITE JAVASCRIPT INITIATED VIRUS
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 6 Replies
last night my antivirus started to detect this javascript/vbscript automatically downloaded from cabalrider ph launcher. (instead of the proper cabalrider guide that pops up on the window of cabalrider....a blank page is displayed.) This script instantly creates a KPY folder and attaches to your windows processes (worm/rootkit) once it has downloaded its main .exe file. So far updating my antivirus and rescanning it does not contain it. Im trying to remove my other Harddrive now and rescan...