Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

character simulators?

Discussion on character simulators? within the Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
character simulators?

Is there any available character simulator program here that i can use so i can strategize what stats, skills and equipments i need to make my character in cabal strong??my character is only 2weeks old(average of 3hrs playing time a day)..any help will be appreciated! thanks in advance!

Old 07/12/2008, 18:35   #2

Try a private server, it's a good way to test out all endgame contents in a matter of days, as the rates are hundreds of times more than public servers.
Follow character growth requirements and you'll be fine until level 60 I think. All depends on what class you are.

Old 07/12/2008, 18:48   #3

Not good idea,
first you have to try global server, make 75+lvl.

then you can go to Private server...

I saw much ppl with lvl 100+, and they didnt know where is Vendarix... -.-
Old 07/12/2008, 19:26   #4

It doesn't matter whether or not you know where Veradrix is. Would you rather spend months grinding to level 100? Or getting to level 120 in one day, and then have fun experimenting with the hundreds of stat points? If you mess up, delete the character and create a new one. Who cares if you have a Mage with all stat points put into Strength, in fact, that would be quite interesting as you'll have a defense machine with magical attacks, even though the attacks won't do that much damage. You'll never be able to experiment with anything on the public servers, because if you mess up it means an extra month of grinding, which no one likes.

Old 07/12/2008, 19:39   #5

Honestly, i`m backing up requiescence on this matter. Testing a build on the field in a highrate private server is the best thing to do. A char simulator doesn`t have that factor called "mobs and mobcontrol" :/ that way you may see the base def,def rate, dmg and all but u`ll never see how good it performs in your hands. While a private server can deliver all the testing package required for a full test(field test is the best way). And lets be real there are servers where you can get the best set, lvl and all in a day so you can start testing real fast at high lvl maps and even pvp a little.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 20:36   #6

Thank you for all your inputs! But where can i download that 'private servers"? which private server gives the highest experience rate?preferebly those with english language..thanks!
Old 07/12/2008, 20:39   #7

you can english patch a chinese highrate server like the ones you find here at 500x rates. wudjit and cabal0(hero. Dunno quite well the name)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 20:48   #8

ah ok many thanks! but is there no character simulator available? i'd like to know how many skills i can have at the end and what equipment i can wear when i'm at the highest level then i can try that on private servers..
Old 07/12/2008, 20:54   #9

here it is...i hope i can post the like here hope i not breaking a rule
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 21:02   #10

oh many thanks! i'll try this one now and i will post my feedback about the site/program after. thanks again.
Old 07/12/2008, 21:08   #11

i've already thi one..this is good but i think the equipment part is not working..i cant see the armor..how do you do this?? also do you know what are available skills for a warrior and what are the best skills to be kept until the end..thanks again..sorry for the many questions i've already ask..and also sorry for my english..thanks again!
Old 07/12/2008, 21:22   #12

Asking is batter than ******** it up, and ur englsih is good. As for the armor part i really don`t know cause i haven`t worked with the program before, never was quite interested in such. And for the skills, best way is to check the forums of the official cabal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 21:34   #13

thank you again, in our forums(philippines) almost everyone are new in the game so maybe i'll check the forums of other countries, but in one forum(maybe europian), i cant register there that is why i can't post topic there, i searched for the warrior skills on their forum but my my questions in mind has still no answers..i want to know what are the best attack(sword) skills of the warrior because there are so many skills but warriors only have limited skills space..of course we have to save space for buffs because i think our buffs(warrior) are very helpful..
Old 07/12/2008, 21:48   #14

ok....i can help and give u some tips for some skills but its very limited based on my exp of warriors, I have a 104 wa on tfn cabal....so lets start
1skills --> combo
Whirlwind (GM)>Seismic wave(Compl) > cascade break/rolling crash/spiral doom (just one of these 3 or all depends on what u want) and charge(fast skill a exp i believe) All at LVL 9
Use them and have a fast combo so u can use the GM and Compl skills sooner.
Buffs:
Iron skin +aura barrier(works with both at the same time)
Blade soul(dunno what rank it is but its tha last buff for weps)
Morale shout (for parties very useful. I join a party and then attend to my quests and buff up when needed, its pretty handy)
Bears Vitality(trans skill, give about 1000 hp at lvl 20)
Debuffs:
Panic cry(useful for bosses or tough to beat opponents in pvp)

That should rap it all up. Feel free to ask, and dont forget to hit the tanks button if i helped ^^.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/12/2008, 22:02   #15

wow it's a good thing you have experienced a warrior character..thanks for the info, that was a big help! you also given me the idea for combo..but there is another one, how bout my skills(attack) from novice to a.master??should i remove them as soon as i reached completer or g.master?and when i reached transcender, are these also my final skills?i hope you also have an idea on this, because you only mentioned skills upto completer, is that means that the only purpose for a warrior to reach transcender is because of the additional stat points?sorry again if my questions sounds noob..