Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TO ALL BANNED ACCOUNT IN PH (READ THIS!)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation TO ALL BANNED ACCOUNT IN PH (READ THIS!)

sa lahat ng mga naban sori.... gawa nlng kau ulit ng bago.. d kac kau maingat ehh....
nakalagay i2ng FAQs sa cabal.com.ph

I got banned FAQs
Why was I banned?
Players are only banned because he/she violated a game policy. The usage of bots and other 3rd party applications to alter the client or the game play is a clear violation of the rules.
Embedded system detection of hacks in the game takes record of all hack logs of a specific account. Once the system detects an abuse based on hack logs. Accounts are tagged and blocked.
If I get banned, is there anything I can do to get it back?
No, rules are rules. You will be penalized accordingly. We can listen to players' explanations but we can never bend the rules. This is for everyone to be aware on the strict implementation of game policy.
I got banned. Will it help if I visit the e-Games office?
No, even if you visit the e-Games office, you will remain banned. You can communicate with the GMs through the forums.
Gamers can also file a Trouble Ticket via the e-Games Helpdesk in case they want to communicate with e-Games GMs and Management.
I got banned. Can I refund or transfer my CABAL cash and premiums to E-Points or to another CABAL account?
No. The duration of the penalties as indicated in the game policies will be followed. An account who was tagged to be using 3rd Party Programs will be penalized accordingly. Transfer of existing EP/CABAL CASH Credits to another account is not allowed.
I want evidences to show that I used a 3rd Party Program. Can e-Games show me the logs?
Game logs are considered as proprietary information. E-Games and ESTsoft reserve the right not to disclose any confidential information unless ordered by court. This means that legal actions must be considered in order for e-Games to divulge game logs to a gamer.

We advise everyone to be vigilant in handling their accounts. Your game account is your responsibility. Avoid sharing your accounts to anybody and always review the game policies.

Old 07/10/2008, 15:37   #2

What i can say to all this
If u use hack/bot or any thing that violated the game policy, will be ban by the server
You cant do anythign to get i back

Last word, if u hack/bot use it at your own risk

Old 07/10/2008, 15:42   #3

WORLD BREAKING NEWS!!!!

In PH, 12,000 a55h0l3s from different part of the country got banned wahahahaha... why not stop being an A-h0le and stop sharking, cheating other people's credit. mahiya nmn tyo sa mga taga ibang bansa, this site had given too much, open mouthed scavenging through this site buwahahahahahahahah!!!!!
Old 07/10/2008, 15:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by timrussel007 View Post
sa lahat ng mga naban sori.... gawa nlng kau ulit ng bago.. d kac kau maingat ehh....
nakalagay i2ng FAQs sa cabal.com.ph

I got banned FAQs
Why was I banned?
Players are only banned because he/she violated a game policy. The usage of bots and other 3rd party applications to alter the client or the game play is a clear violation of the rules.
Embedded system detection of hacks in the game takes record of all hack logs of a specific account. Once the system detects an abuse based on hack logs. Accounts are tagged and blocked.
If I get banned, is there anything I can do to get it back?
No, rules are rules. You will be penalized accordingly. We can listen to players' explanations but we can never bend the rules. This is for everyone to be aware on the strict implementation of game policy.
I got banned. Will it help if I visit the e-Games office?
No, even if you visit the e-Games office, you will remain banned. You can communicate with the GMs through the forums.
Gamers can also file a Trouble Ticket via the e-Games Helpdesk in case they want to communicate with e-Games GMs and Management.
I got banned. Can I refund or transfer my CABAL cash and premiums to E-Points or to another CABAL account?
No. The duration of the penalties as indicated in the game policies will be followed. An account who was tagged to be using 3rd Party Programs will be penalized accordingly. Transfer of existing EP/CABAL CASH Credits to another account is not allowed.
I want evidences to show that I used a 3rd Party Program. Can e-Games show me the logs?
Game logs are considered as proprietary information. E-Games and ESTsoft reserve the right not to disclose any confidential information unless ordered by court. This means that legal actions must be considered in order for e-Games to divulge game logs to a gamer.

We advise everyone to be vigilant in handling their accounts. Your game account is your responsibility. Avoid sharing your accounts to anybody and always review the game policies.

hey a55hol3!!!
how did you know about this site if you aint looking for bot????

Old 07/10/2008, 15:54   #5

im just telling everyone to be carefull cuz when u get banned everything is lost... but thats life of a botter...
Old 07/10/2008, 15:57   #6

aw its good thing that i don't used any of this in cabal wahah i only used bot on other games >:P

good luck guys in botting as it is said your account is your own responsibility that's why i'm going to do what is right

X fingers .... hehe

CR rules Cabals World hehe

and guys dont worry cabalph is not that hard on there players mostly to VIP personnel

they are giving them 2 months (60days) for account that is banned after that you can open your account again and do what you want hehe ... by the way penalty for accounts are increased according to there records so be careful next time guys

More power to Cabal rider ....
Old 07/10/2008, 17:35   #7

@posters

di naman ganun kasakit ma ban eh, kc 2 farmer acct n ung na ban sakin eh, at first masakit tlga kc oras ang ginugol q dun eh, pero ok n sakin ngayon, kc tanggap q na na pwedeng mangyari tlga toh...

@e-games

I violated your rules and regulations. so what, I don't give a rat's a** about it. HAHA ^_^
Old 07/10/2008, 18:01   #8

1. you got caught by extra large inventory

2. it's plain simple most bot users casts buffs which cannot be used without using a bot

ex. you cannot cast a certain buff unless you are using 2 orbs... with a bot you can cast a force buff even if you are using only 1 orb or 1 hand weapon. a GM tool can easily detect it.

3. auto loot / GM drops item your bot picks it up and poof LOL

unless I get banned without doing those things well it means they can trace your IP

what I fear is that what if, if you just run a 3rd party programs they can detect it using special tools...

banning that huge number of players in 1 night? you can't just do that in 1 sitting...

a program is used to detect
Old 07/10/2008, 18:09   #9

to all players with banned accounts i understand what your going through right now we are in the same situation..

but here's a thing to all banned account 2mon. (60days) << is a very long day ahead here's a piece of advice from a same player in cabal PH guys don't worry about your account it's only temporally and don't worry your char will be the same before it got banned and e-games don't have an IP tracker or some for account who used bots they can only block it with GG but your IP-address on the other hand when you log in the server only have a console based txt and don't worry they don't see youre every move and what they only ave is your log file for player account protection...

Apart of advice for all botter's out there with banned account don't worry my advice is just make another account or secondary account =farmer or botter account <may it your main account for now, tilll the day when your banned accounts will be released
and tell me which account will you choose the 1st account or the 2 account?

what i mean is 2 months is a very long day and with in that several days with the Help of Cabal rider you can surpass you main account ..... for me having a 4th account will be great and for now ill be very much careful on my every move inside the game.

and bye the way may 3 accounts were completely block all in level 75(main)Hunt mode -FA /50(main) crafting mode - Wiz /65(mian) Farm mode-BL chars with comp. Rank skills and high level equips. and all off this accounts i made were my main and farmers

>.< and i manage all this 3 accounts at home with 3 pc's and in BOT mode(always)24/7
except for my first account i sometimes play it in other cafe's

i hope to all player came and join me in making a new account till e-games were burn in about this accounts populations and increasing botting problems let see if they can handle all that issue's Inside Game or in Forums reports for violating the rules and regulation in the game >

just kidding i just want you all to know that we are in the same shoes so don't be trouble just do what i do make another bot account

hehe Good luck and more power to Cabal Rider And Botter's out there
good luck
Old 07/10/2008, 18:21   #10

have you read the new set of rules?

60 days + inventory account wipe

yes it's easy to create a new one but if you had already spent a lot of money in your account you know what happens

just my own perception
Old 07/10/2008, 20:03   #11

you have a point in making another account which will help pass the time but the frustrating thing is the items are wiped out. but that's ok for me as long as the skills still remain. I've invested a lot just for skills.
Old 07/10/2008, 20:05   #12

oh yeah..sayang nga naman. Better not to bot your main account nalang.
Old 07/10/2008, 21:40   #13

Here is a nice hack!

For all which wanted to hack any Account:

i have hack a lvl 126 Account very fast and very easy.

Take a sample.
Old 07/10/2008, 22:05   #14

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,100
request a ban on the next topic starter from ph that keeps posting useless topic from the wrong section....

this isnt a discussion thread. this section is for RELEASING HACKS! wag maging bobo magbasa nmn kau. nkakahiya na kau.
Old 07/11/2008, 10:18   #15

hehehehehe,, to all banned character better luck next 2 months,,,
this is really the consiquence to all the bot users

« US CabalRider Need Help! | Is there any red cabal client uploaded in rapidshare ? »