Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 11:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Red Cabal Full Client DL Link?

Discussion on Red Cabal Full Client DL Link? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey, I was wondering if anyone of you guys have a dl to the Full Red Cabal client instead of just dling in parts? If you do, do you mind sharing the link with me please and thank you.

PLEASE NO COMMENTS FROM requiescence YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ANNOYING WITH UR STUPID COMMENTS...seriously

*Didn't mean to double post, probably due to internet connection lagging >.<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Full Cabal English patch for Chinese Client
07/13/2010 - Cabal Online - 27 Replies
Here go i am translated the last thing "THE UI" now here is a patch with the other 95% patch + ui english patch, and it came with a .bat file to start cabal without the launcher, if you want open the bat with notepad and see how to do it and put on a shortcut if u like. See the screenshot :D To people with agreement problem read the agreement-issue.txt for more info. chsuspatch.zip: Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hey, I was wondering if anyone of you guys have a dl to the Full Red Cabal client instead of just dling in parts? If you do, do you mind sharing the link with me :) please and thank you. PLEASE NO COMMENTS FROM requiescence YOU ARE SERIOUSLY ANNOYING WITH UR STUPID COMMENTS...seriously *Didn't mean to double post, probably due to internet connection lagging >.<