Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Endgame character

Discussion on Endgame character within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Endgame character

Hello, I would like to get some recommendations for an endgame character.

So far I have the following characters:

- level 150 Mage
- level 134 Force Blader
- level 100 Force Archer
- level 140 Force Shielder
- level 143 Blader
(all classes except Warrior)
I was wondering on which one should I spend the time to do all the quests in order to unlock class up quests for level 110+? Doing the tons of quests is not an easy thing and is extremely long and boring, so I can only have time to do it for one character.

So far I narrowed it down to Force Blader, Mage, or Blader. Force Shielder's attack power and dodge rate is way too low, and Force Archer is not really interesting to use as she doesn't have really great skills.

Force Blader:
- Nice looking skills and armor
- Debuffs (are they supposed to be effective on monsters?)
- Low attack power

Blader:
- Nice looking armor
- Very high dodge rate
- Low attack power
- Messed up Battle Mode skill (bug not fixed yet)
- Skills are boring-looking

Mage:
- Best looking skills, good looking armor
- Good Battle Mode skill and abilities
- Extremely low health, dodge, and defense, making it very hard to survive from Lakeside+

I need a character who is able to hunt effectively at the higher level maps and dungeons, as my two leftover goals (and only two goals before I quit) for this game is to get a +7 cape and a RW3 Bike.

Any recommendations and help is appreciated ^^
Old 07/07/2008, 07:06   #2

you don't like pvp'ing? well I think ill choose force blader because of godly BM1(high def, attack, and dodge rate when on BM1) and trancender debuffs. Field of enervation anyone? FB is good in pvp and wars too again bec. of debuffs (Field of Execration AoE Bind skill). Then again it all boils down to personal preference, I might choose blader too bec. of high dodge rate and decent AoE when PVE
Old 07/07/2008, 07:08   #3

elite*gold: 20
Blader:
- Nice looking armor
- Very high dodge rate
- Low attack power
- Messed up Battle Mode skill (bug not fixed yet)
- Skills are boring-looking

Low attack power? 0ô
Get a crit/amp equip and blader have a really good damage! compared to bm1 and 2* 15% crit dmg rings, the damage grows greatly up

Blader are a bit like warriors, but warriors have more hp, more attack, more damage, more def,............ -_-

Force shielder don't need def rate because they have armour.

mage has stun skills.

force archer has nice skills, they are weak but fast. if you know how to combo, you can make one of the highest damage output.

force blader is nice at pvp and pve, but for example it's very hard when he can't use his debuffs in temple b1f.
for pluma is a force blader a nice add, but not needed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2008, 07:40   #4

Blader:
- Nice looking armor - yes, especially female char wearing mystic *whistle*
- Very high dodge rate - yes, blader is not called pve king for nothing.
- Low attack power - i do not agree on this, blader is the 2nd highest atk class. And blader is very item dependant.
- Messed up Battle Mode skill (bug not fixed yet) - What is it that messed up? i dont see anything wrong with their BM.
- Skills are boring-looking - after a long time playing ah.. yes haha.

I need a character who is able to hunt effectively at the higher level maps and dungeons, as my two leftover goals (and only two goals before I quit) for this game is to get a +7 cape and a RW3 Bike.

If this is what you really wanted, then blader is your choice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2008, 12:05   #5

erm bladers on EU mars got over 1k Attack so its good and very high... 1 of highest from all class
Old 07/07/2008, 15:30   #6

i have on cabal eu a wa on lvl 112 and i am owning ls ^^ dual full trans and full upgrade skills and the warrior is the ultimate warmashine
Old 07/07/2008, 17:35   #7

Blader if you make a good build
FB with BM1 pwns tho :P
Old 07/07/2008, 21:29   #8

u missed the best class :P warriors

great power
great defence
medium defence rate?
good skills, but somewhat slow
Old 07/07/2008, 21:47   #9

FB + lvl 170 + 3x skill stack = pwnage !! nough said! ^^
Old 07/07/2008, 21:54   #10

Thanks for all feedback.~~
I didn't create warrior because I figured since it has less defense than Shielder, and probably same defense rate, it would be much or less the same. My Shielder cannot solo any dungeon at all (other than 75, 85, 95). Tried SoD the other day and gave up after a few minutes. It takes her at least 5 minutes to kill the first snake boss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylch View Post
- Messed up Battle Mode skill (bug not fixed yet) - What is it that messed up? i dont see anything wrong with their BM.
I'm playing on Chinese server (wudijt) and their bug with Blader BM is still not fixed yet. The BM attack's (don't know the English name) critical damage is same as its regular damage.
Old 07/07/2008, 21:57   #11

I'm playing on Chinese server (wudijt) and their bug with Blader BM is still not fixed yet. The BM attack's (don't know the English name) critical damage is same as its regular damage.
[/QUOTE]

haha sorry my bad. didn't use bm2 much in wudijt. Whats your ign btw?
Old 07/07/2008, 22:03   #12

Well I have 5 characters on that server, pretty easy to level up to 120, then you have to train much more to get to 140.
My Blader IGN is 玲珑.