Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol @ yoki

Discussion on Lol @ yoki within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2008, 03:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal. View Post
don't go on about the "father in a coma" thing now...we don't know if that's a lie but i think it's not so yea =( show respect a little for his father he didn't do anything, Yoki did.
What proof did you have that know it's not a lie?
FYI, anyone who brought up their father's name over something like this, deserved to bleed and rot in hell.

Yoki's an good living example, respect your parents. They're the ones who raised you up.
Old 07/07/2008, 06:14   #17

What does Yoki know about Respect? He abuses his friends lack of English, Trys to lie to me personally about it, And trys to make everything better then begs for 600$ in donations trying to act like THAT'S how much it takes the get the server up, And keep it up. Lol.
Old 07/07/2008, 17:20   #18

elite*gold: 20
Well I didn't pronounce my oppinion about his server but I tough he was doing a good work :/ . Well shame on him, stealing others work :/ .
Old 07/07/2008, 18:09   #19

Yoki is a completly noob,no life kid ;P His father burns in hell with his imagined family and mind ;D He needs a real psychiatric care
Old 07/07/2008, 21:17   #20

yoki posted some days ago so he is still watching the forums, haha.

he got so many to believe him, even the moderators

cabal master hahhahahahahaha

"u won flamers and spammers, U WON!!!"
Old 07/07/2008, 23:07   #21

i thought yoki left when his dad went to coma xD well i guess his cat went to coma later on, and then his sister got pregnand and he had to take her to africa for some reason, when he got back his server was abt to be run and then bammm his internet provider made a mistake and he had no internet for a week? am i right?
Old 07/08/2008, 01:24   #22

read fury's forum yoki decided to lie & now backstabbed his staff, kicked them out and sucked up to the real owner after all his lies was found.
Old 07/08/2008, 01:54   #23

bad for him, anyway... he got his server now... i hope he has fun playing it by himself.. i would.. lol (i guess)
Old 07/08/2008, 02:51   #24

lols that was the 2nd time he did that tho... 1st is for private server conquer online i think... i thought he gone coz someone on the family got hospitalized thats why he stop the project and stop going on this forum... gosh i just realized its him... now i dont even sure if he have a father or family or something... he prolly such a lonely guy and just trying to drag some attention by talking ***** and a very draggy story telling!! ^^ funny tho.. i hope hes having a nice day!! ^^
Old 07/08/2008, 13:38   #25

this thread is full of malice close this one please.... thnks

there was a saying if u eat a turtle ur **** well shrink ^_^
Old 07/08/2008, 15:54   #26

WTF is this thread?!OK Lets just say yoki Lied,its not appropriate to talk such things on him..well its none of our business if he steal or whatever mistakes he commit..its his business,not ours..talking other's life or lets just say,backstabbing on others w/o a very strong material proof is a serious crime(Its called libel)..well lets just leave him alone..kept everything you know to yourself and let others find their way to know it by themselves..

as i can see,this thread has 2 main reason why it is started:

1. You have know a fact(bout yoki) and you want to be famous in this thread..telling everything you have read to others to be popular..but other's instead of thinking a way to prove this,agrees and flames just to increase their post counters..

2. Spam..Spam..Spam.. thats was the forum is all about..Spam just to tell others "woooo i got more post counters than you,NOOB!" tsk tsk tsk..

*CLOSED*
Closed Thread