Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabalmain.exe - Application Error

Discussion on Cabalmain.exe - Application Error within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Cabalmain.exe - Application Error

HI! im using cabalrider 1.0.4 PH suddenly it didnt work anymore so i just donwloaded the v1.0.5 but then the bot dosent run same problem with v1.0.4 the map and the configuration didnt appear. but i can play cabal. and when i close the game... an error occured

Cabalmain.exe - Application Error

The instuction at "0x100bd714" referenced memory at "0x586d1400". The memory could not be "read"

Click on OK to terminate the program

it happens when i close or exit cabal. when starting in cabalrider

could someone tell me whats going on?

my spec are:

512 ram
256 videocard
1.79 ghz proccessor
Old 07/05/2008, 04:57   #2

same problem. =.=
Old 09/05/2009, 05:51   #3

just reinstall ur cabal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
KalOnline Generic Application Error
06/11/2013 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
I just formatted my computer and installed a fresh XP copy. My computer is only a year old or something so it can run KalOnline without a problem. I have the latest .NET Framework and Visual C++, the latest Direct X and the latest drivers for my videocard. On my friend who has almost the exact same computer setup like me, the game runs just fine. This is the exact error I get when I press start on the launcher. The game launches (I get a white screen) and then this error: "Generic...
D3D9 application error
12/27/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
does any one know that error and the solution to it:confused:
Need HELP @ Rakion Application Error
07/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Windows - Application Error --------------------------- The instruction at "0x00f60808" referenced memory at "0x00f60808". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program --------------------------- OK --------------------------- This is what i get when i am like 1 minute in rakion after choosing server.
application error plzz help me ??!
07/18/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi all ok listen i have a problem when i play rakion and i start hacking (stage hack)i play about 2-5 stages then my game crashes and says application error "memory could not be read and gives me numbers"wat should i do someone told me that cuz the hack is made with delphie ok then how i fix it ot get hacks not use with delphi plzz help!! thxx
application error after i clsoe cabalR
07/05/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
nag start ako cabalrider then ala lumalabas na CR config nag exit ako and everytime na mag exit ako lumalbas ung application error cannot read memory or somehting nag ganun panu un:(