Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CabaLRIDER.PH 1.0.5 .im Having Problem!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabaLRIDER.PH 1.0.5 .im Having Problem!

cAn someone plzz Help me With my Cabal rider...same problem as the other after 1min or 2 i got disconnected.. .in our Cafe theres pc that never been disconnected when using cabal rider.. and when u all at the task bar..there a Hackshield Yet the cabal rider havent detected..

i think thats the reason y only 1 pc can run cabal rider..

Little Tips ..will be a Great Help..

(Sorry for my bad english)

« Wie bekomme ich Honour Points? | Can some Give me a link for quest for cabal »

Similar Threads
Cabalrider problem
05/27/2010 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
I don't know you have that problem but in cabalrider 1.0.72 u can't start the game it was so in 1.0.71 you say start game but the game doesn't start so i recommend you not to buy it:mad:
Cabalrider problem
04/22/2010 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hello. Hopefully, there are a few cr users here. So..I bought cr diamond and when i start it, after 2 minutes in-game, the classic GG error pops up. I have done all the necessary steps (delete prefetch, reinstall cr, delete inca folder etc etc.) but i still get the error. Does anybody have any idea why this is happening and how to fix it? I tried the official CR forum but they didn't really manage to help a lot.
Cabalrider Problem
07/17/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hello Guys, I have a Problem with my Cabalrider. Always when I bot with Cabal Rider everything works fine, but when i start a other game like wc3 or DMC4, then the bot stops botting until I close the game or minimize it. My friend can bot, with wc3 started and i want it to. So if you know, how to solve this problem pls help me =) Thanks
cABALRIDER sG PROBLEM?
07/06/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
can any1 help?that my cabalrider sg v21(cabalsea) havin a problem when i start cabal, it will said encoutnered a problem n nids to closed, it allows me to send error reports, then the game closed, but fr ccabalrider v19 i can pass the cabal n i started he game but no cabal rider menu comes out even tough i pressed end n end again no menu comes out can any1 help pls kolox or xanward pls help thank you
Cabalrider problem ..
05/25/2008 - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
My bot stops doing anything some time after the botting is started ... It bots for maybe 1 or 2 hours and then it will just stop there and the mobs surround me and kill me ... Anyone of you get this problem too ? CabalSEA btw.