Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New launcher for Wudijt (无敌惊天动地)

Discussion on New launcher for Wudijt (无敌惊天动地) within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/01/2008, 22:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zAPHIRE View Post
Thanks, I hope it works now because when I open the game with old launcher it automaticly closes :/ .

EDIT: Didn't work . I open the launcher, click start game but the windows appears and closes :'( . Any idead how to fix this?

P.S.: I have the East Asian Language Pack installed.
i had same problem, i just formated my pc then it worked again. the question is if u wanna do it...
Old 07/01/2008, 22:49   #17

were i must paste East Asian Language Pack?
Old 07/02/2008, 04:16   #18

i hope this work bcuz the old client getting close^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Announcement] WuDiJT (无敌惊天动地) will be online soon
07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 59 Replies
Link to post] Not bothering to translate entire thing. Basically means the server will be up as soon as GM is done testing it for bugs, which shouldn't take long. Maintenance is already finished. Server will (might) be back up on the 12th. Link]
中国-极品惊天cabal0管理员报道
07/15/2008 - Cabal Online - 22 Replies
谢谢国外的朋&# 21451;的支持,现 312;网站从新开ਟ 8;了 希望大家来玩& #65281; 登陆器下载:h ttp://cabal0.cn/jpcabal.rar 帐号注册:http://ww w.cabal0.cn I would like to thank the support of friends abroad, the new site opened Hope that we play! Landers Download: http://cabal0.cn/jpcabal.rar Account: http://www.cabal0.cn
Forcium/mithril craft (Wudijt server) /// 星空+战神制造卡 (无敌惊天)
07/09/2008 - Cabal Online - 17 Replies
Is it possible to craft normal/slotted forcium/mithril on wudijt server? When I went to mystery merchant in mutant forest (almost impossible to get there without getting killed on the way.......>___>), I found that he sells nothing, such a waste of time! >.> Isn't he supposed to sell these instant cards that allow normal forcium/mithril craft?
[Announcement] Wudijt (无敌惊天动地) temporarily down
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 18 Replies
Wudijt's (无敌惊天动地) website, registration site, as well as game log-in are currently down. No update has been given as to when the servers will be back up. This information is from the official site. Link to post on official site] Note: if you logged in prior to this you will be able to play until you disconnect.