Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 20:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

READ THIS FOR CABAL RIDERS USERS

Discussion on READ THIS FOR CABAL RIDERS USERS within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
READ THIS FOR CABAL RIDERS USERS

cabalrider 1.0.8 is detected by xtrap when im using it. can someone tell me what to do....
Old 06/29/2008, 18:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hmmm.. may wait for an Update?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is it Possible to run 2 Cabal Riders??? pls Help
08/20/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
pls a little help
Is it Possible to run 2 Cabal Riders???
08/19/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Post ur Reply here
is there any other bot besides than cabal riders?
05/24/2008 - Cabal Online - 14 Replies
=(.. sg user here... they start to charge for the cabal riders >.<... i hope theres other bot besides than it which can bot 24/7.. thx
Tbot users...read this
08/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
SO how do i start... Im using this bot for a long timeeee.... In all this time i learned a lot of it... U got DC's because of the connection, because your provider I read many problems that people have with this bot, so ill try to make a few clear for you guys that are using this kinda bot All knows that we are using it for free, with all kind of tricks, programs, cracks...so we have problems One big problem is load a script and make the bot fight...
SM Users Please Read
05/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 18 Replies
Hi guys I was just on sro and there where people saying New softmod down load here and gave a URL I knew it wasnt for real so I scaned it and its packed with spyware and keyloggers... So please DO NOT download... This is what the url looked like but i block some of the numbers with * just to show what they where saying. http://rapidshare.com/files/3321****/sm0.003.rar. html Please dont flame/spam as this was a warning...