Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pitiful Fury community !

Discussion on Pitiful Fury community ! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fury Cabal ? I got the proof...

Hello all ! I would like to say that fury cabal have a new forum (again) :

Go look at the screen of their famous server and you will see it's Cabal2 server instead of the server of yokisagen guy. A real pity !

Topic link :

Have a good laugh !

Edit : Try to make a new chars in Cabal2 and name it Yokisagen, you will see username is already in use !
Old 06/26/2008, 02:03   #2

Rofl..
Old 06/26/2008, 03:00   #3

Cabal2?huh what are you talking?
Old 06/26/2008, 03:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremnico View Post
Hello all ! I would like to say that fury cabal have a new forum (again) :

Go look at the screen of their famous server and you will see it's Cabal2 server instead of the server of yokisagen guy. A real pity !

Topic link :

Have a good laugh !

Edit : Try to make a new chars in Cabal2 and name it Yokisagen, you will see username is already in use !
And Valter's Mercado prediction are really true!!!

GENIOUS!

¬¬go baek a caek
Old 06/26/2008, 03:24   #5

pointless post for retarded people......
Old 06/26/2008, 03:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzen View Post
Rofl..
Lol @ you, you sit here laughing at yoki but i've seen your name on Fury Cabal forums. yet you laugh at yoki it's kinda sad =/

and at topic starter why do you even bother looking around the forums if you don't believe yoki? just another leecher it seems
Old 06/26/2008, 04:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofstealth View Post
Lol @ you, you sit here laughing at yoki but i've seen your name on Fury Cabal forums. yet you laugh at yoki it's kinda sad =/

and at topic starter why do you even bother looking around the forums if you don't believe yoki? just another leecher it seems
How the **** do you know if I'm laughing at him and not at the post?

GTFO. You guys "I hate so bad EPVP" yet I see you guys still posting here.. It's the same way round. ******.
Old 06/26/2008, 04:23   #8

lol dosen't matter kyle already read your post and said he'll ban u so have fun
i'm done with epvp anyhow so whats ur point? this'll be my last post cya and have fun with ur crappy chinese servers
Old 06/26/2008, 04:24   #9

Razzen has been Banned. Nico im coming for you. Server will be released tonight. To bad you cant join.

Anyone else want to laugh?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2008, 04:26   #10

Ok.
<sits and laughs>
Old 06/26/2008, 05:09   #11

The apple?
Old 06/26/2008, 06:03   #12

xtremnico i think you haven't realized that you should be ashamed of urself.

be4 you posted a staff app in PVP cabal (same as Fury)

look what u posted:

Quote:
Name: Nicolas
Email address:
Forum Name: Xtremnico
Country you reside in: France
Native Language: French
Second Languages: English
Time zone: GMT +2
Position applied for: Moderator
Hours you can devote to the forum:
-In school time : 2 hours per day of the week (evening) and 5-6 hours during week-end
-In holidays time : from 5 to 10 hours per day
Knowledge of the game: A big part of the game, except level 100+ areas
Past/Current MMO Experience: about 4 years of Rose online playing (in many different servers), 2 years of lineage II, nearly 6 months of Granado espada, 1 week of flyff (hated it xD) and 3 month of RF online.
Why do you want to be this particular role: I think a clean forum will attract more people, because when i see forum with useless topic everywhere, i don't want to register :/
What are your personal qualities: I have the chat (d)ebil thing (graniit :P) to make other people laughing and I have a lot of patience
Why do you think we should pick you instead of other applicants? It's up to you to choose which applicant you want =)
Extra Comments: none
O.O what happened? i thought u was a patient person why are you complaining about the forum being fake etc? Also seriously you posted on Fury that it's fake & therefore you will never visit the forum again (a week ago) AND JUST NOW YOU posted here that you visited the forum again.......Hippocrates much XD
Old 06/26/2008, 07:32   #13

This is insane!?promoting a new forum and then flame on someone at his back???well its kinda informative for those "anti" yokis..but being an anti yoki or not,you should keep this information to yourself..this is a serious crime for your information..its called "Slander" -A type of defamation. Slander is an untruthful or half truth oral (spoken/written) statement about a person that harms the person's reputation or standing in the community w/o a strong evidence. Because slander is a tort (a civil wrong), the injured person can bring a lawsuit against the person who made the false statement. If the statement is made via broadcast media -- for example, over the radio or on TV -- it is considered libel, rather than slander, because the statement has the potential to reach a very wide audience.

so be carefull on what you are saying to a person..

*CLOSED*
Closed Thread