Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

translation help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
translation help

well i went through and leveld up without doing quest and now im on the quest where it says core upgrade part one. the translation says i need a uprade orb which i have but it says i need training armor gloves from killing scorlugs i have been killing scorlugs for about an hour and havent got any so what is the correct monster to kilk?

sry for my english

Old   #2

it drops from troglo fighter i think, in green dispear

Old   #3

thank you .... one more question the file that people are translating when i open it its in random letters? how can i decode it i want to put it through the google translater and try it lol

Similar Threads
Translation
Hello all E*PVP Members we have the server up and running :D all running good (till now) now the part of Translating cq_action its 72 pages so if any...
15 Replies - Zero
need a translation
This is the only place i could thinks 2 come your guys her are awesome can anyone translate this for me if so Ty its supposed to be in german but i...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and...
21 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
Translation
Hi, ich wollte mal fragen ob jemand weiß welches der Beiden besser funktioniert. Ich benutze zur Zeit das deutsche, aber gerade so Sachen wie die...
1 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
Need Translation
Well I was translating some text from German to English and most of it went pretty well with Google Translator :P but I got stuck on this little...
4 Replies - Main