Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM scanner

Discussion on GM scanner within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM scanner

anyone have some kinda bot/prog that allows one to detect when a GM is on or near and makes the bot auto log or something?
Old 06/10/2008, 08:01   #2

you cant really scan for a GM as they can be cloaked by the server from even being replicated to your client if they so choose.
Old 06/10/2008, 08:58   #3

u can scan gm when he/she whispering u.
Old 10/11/2011, 08:49   #4

There is a , but it's a little bit expensive.
Old 10/11/2011, 15:25   #5

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcf View Post
There is a , but it's a little bit expensive.
Do not bump old threads.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lc Hp+lvl Scanner
07/12/2010 - Last Chaos - 28 Replies
hi leute das ist mein erster post hier ich hoffe mal das das mit der Formatierung so einigermaßen hin haut xD Ich hab ein kleines Programm für Lc Ger geschrieben das einem die Hp und das lvl vom anvisierten Gegner anzeigt. wenn ihr fehler findet bescheid sagen ;-) hier das Programm: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
NPC Scanner?
06/19/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Hi, I'm fairly new to this kind of scene but I have been looking all over for a memory scanner to show mob IDs in the current zone, I have MrWildRabbit and the NPC.exe from MrArgus, neither of which show names correctly, I know my memlocs are correct because I have tested Argus on Spook in KRT. I have attached a screenie of how WildRabbit looks for me in Port Bastok and according to what I downloaded it is the English version. Any help much appreciated thanks!
CO multiclient+no scanner-pop-up
12/25/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 256 Replies
hi, this is my first contribution to not being lazy here:P with special thanks to tanelips guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-programming/1 57593-ollydbg-co.html it works with patch 5185 this multiclient got some basic things: 1) multiclient 2) no anti trojan scanner 3) no signout pop-up 4) PM commands enabled 5) ChatTips disabled ( no more chattips for 50- chars)
Scanner
06/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i've been wondering.. what's the scanner u ppl here use to scan new stuff released here? also include where some1 can get it from.