Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors

Discussion on [Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Translation] cabal8 almost full translation no errors

ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here
so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending to get any credit for these are from their autors im just putting something i figured out so its almost a full translation no bugs found so far so im putting the links below...

step 1 check if you got the lastest caba8 client and patch that is 1.03 i think and client 2.0.

step 2 if you got a new acount or just put the patch you will have to get past the agreement so open the game log into your account scroll down the korean agreement thingy an then accept the button that gets on and create any character and close the game.
(just to be safe you can relog again and see if the agreement gets again but it shouldn't happen)

step3 download forceshielder patch and extract it in the cabal8 folder

step 4 now download the kapa22 patch and put it in the cabal folder it should overwrite some stuff to put the skin but if you want you can just extract the data folder in it and it will not put the skin i havent tried this so i dont know if it will work so for safe just extract all the files (its a cool skin anyway)
step 5 just open the game and enjoy the translations made by these 2 great users remember im not taking ANY credit for these translations i just puting a little guide
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2008, 10:53   #2

can u read the chinese disclaimer at the beginning with these language packs?
because if you create a new acc, u have to aggree the disclaimer, and if the disclaimer doesnt exist because of the language pack, you cant click the "ok" button...
Old 06/05/2008, 12:01   #3

that IS the only problem with the translations so in step 2 i mentioned that before putting them you have to accept the agreement in case you got that mistake just re extraxt the cabal8 patch and accept the ageement the repatch with the translations as said in step 3 and 4
Old 06/05/2008, 12:03   #4

ah ok ty

i use the language pack, where u can always accept the disclaimer and its english ingame
Old 06/05/2008, 12:46   #5

wow how does that lenguage pack work?
Old 06/05/2008, 15:04   #6

Wow, why dont you just read the guide?
Old 06/05/2008, 15:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by borno15 View Post
wow how does that lenguage pack work?
the disclaimer isnt translated, so u can scroll down ^^
Old 06/05/2008, 15:55   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by borno15 View Post
ok so i found some translations in the forum but for example the force shielder has some bugs when doing rank up quests so i got a fix for that and its just by repatching it with another translation done by Kapa22 so im putting it here
so the translation of kapa22 comes with a skin i dont know how to put it off emm and it comes with full quest translation but it doesnt translate the skills or Item descriptions that comes in forceshielder's translation so im putting the links im not intending to get any credit for these are from their autors im just putting something i figured out so its almost a full translation no bugs found so far so im putting the links below...

step 1 check if you got the lastest caba8 client and patch that is 1.03 i think and client 2.0.

step 2 if you got a new acount or just put the patch you will have to get past the agreement so open the game log into your account scroll down the korean agreement thingy an then accept the button that gets on and create any character and close the game.
(just to be safe you can relog again and see if the agreement gets again but it shouldn't happen)

step3 download forceshielder patch and extract it in the cabal8 folder

step 4 now download the kapa22 patch and put it in the cabal folder it should overwrite some stuff to put the skin but if you want you can just extract the data folder in it and it will not put the skin i havent tried this so i dont know if it will work so for safe just extract all the files (its a cool skin anyway)
step 5 just open the game and enjoy the translations made by these 2 great users remember im not taking ANY credit for these translations i just puting a little guide
Nice and clear guide!! good job!!
Old 06/05/2008, 16:07   #9

I can't download Eng patch of kapa22 from FileFront.
Can you upload this patch to other host? Ex: mediafire, RS (not MU) ...
Thank you so much
Old 06/05/2008, 17:46   #10

here

Old 06/05/2008, 17:46   #11

here

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2008, 18:29   #12

Yyyy in my translation skils was translated ;X
Old 06/05/2008, 19:38   #13

oh wasnt lol i missed few files ;-)

this is good
Old 06/05/2008, 21:24   #14

hey kapa so now the patch you just put above is the full patch ? or it still doesnt have the skills and items descriptions?
Old 06/06/2008, 00:04   #15

Sry folks
I read many things here for Cabal8
Where is exactly Cabal8 site to download client and register to try it ??