Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Rider Suggestion

Discussion on Cabal Rider Suggestion within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Rider Suggestion

Now I know the bot is currently outdated for a small period of time in the opinion of other more active members. I had an account on this forum a while ago but most of the time I just troll/search occasionally post. This is one of those occasional post times.

Since I cannot gain access to the Cabal Rider forum I felt the need to have somone else convey my suggestion's their are two of them the first being easily implimented the second maybe taking a bit more thought unless of course they would release a small portion of their code to myself so that I might do the work of the second suggestion ad lib.

Since that last statement is unlikely to happen and is a major shot in the dark.

Use Byte Arrays to auto update the addresses both for updates to the xtrap detection and for the updating of game patches. That way only new features would require a new executable installation.

It would work somwhat like this, I do have code examples if one would be interested its kinda a ghetto method and besides that Im not even certain of what language is used to code this bot. However after some fine tuning it would be extremly accurate.

Anyway on to the actual theory of how it would work since the process attaches to cabal though the use of stealth injection I would assume.

Byte arrays would corrispond to the opcode of the executed code

For example say this was the code for an attack skill

005F485 00 , 55 , 00 , 98 , F8 (this is an example anyway it would be a search routine that would run as the program attaches during the login process)

Once found the opcode of the address the dword value would be that addresses position in memory thus instantanious update. I used this same concept in IGunz and Ijji Gunz dll injection routine I was not the first to think of using this method however that does not make it any less effective.

Second Idea:

A plugin type system in which you would be able to write your own code(insert language) Read this new code from an INI and inject that code into the cabal bot process via hotkey.

Thus users would be able to design their own combo macros and various different monster search routines allowing for unlimited customization of the bot. As well as allowing for any items containing a certain word like greatsword could be sold via the autosell. Using a similar routine as the autopickup but allowing for custom keywords to be defined and checked against the cabal bot database entries. A few weeks of work on this could yeild a real boon for the bot.

I may be ranting on and in fact this system of doing things may be completly incompatiable with the language and or process routines used in this particular program but if applicable would be just awsome.

Tell me your oppinons of this suggestion and or weather I should just blow it out my ass whichever comes first.
Old 06/03/2008, 22:43   #2

Some good points here.
only issue i see, for suggestion #2..
i think the kiddies with their parents credit cards that buy the bot would be too impatient to figure that out.

xtrap can be programmed to block byte array searches..
now im not sure if it DOES.. i don't think it does, but it can easily be done.
Old 06/03/2008, 22:56   #3

I will send a link to this thread to the CabalRider developer for him to read. Thank you for the suggestion.

Even though I have no control over it, I must apologize for the CabalRider forums being down. I will also ask tonight what the problem is with the stability of the forums servers.

again, ty

Happy Botting