Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My account UNBANNED

Discussion on My account UNBANNED within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My account UNBANNED

On April 30th Ogplanet announced that they banned 400 accounts for hacking. My account was one of those.

This is the email that was sent to me.
---------

Cabal Community:

As part of an ongoing attempt to keep Cabal safe and hacker-free, we have tracked down and are banning 400 accounts. We have documented evidence that each of these accounts have multiple incidents of discrepancies which are prohibited by the End-User License Agreement and, in response to this overwhelming evidence, we are permanently banning all 400 accounts. This should help get rid of a large percentage of the hacking in our servers and make the game more enjoyable to the players who enjoy the game without cheating. Thank you all for your support as we work to make Cabal a more enjoyable place to play!

©2007 GAMEFACTORY, INC. All rights reserved.
300 Continental Blvd. El Segundo CA 90245

OGPlanet, Rumble Fighter, BB Tanks, their respective logos, and the OGP cubic logo, are trademarks of Gamefactory, Inc. Albatross18, and the Albatross18 logo are trademarks of NTREEV SOFT CO., LTD.

---------

However, when OGPLANET bans your account they don't actually ban it. They just change your password and secret answer. Well don't ask me how but i ACTUALLY FIGURED OUT THE SECRET ANSWER TO MY ACCOUNT. I'm not sure if it will be the same secret answer for the other accounts, but it dosn't hurt to try. So if anyone has a banned account from April 30th give me your account name and email and I will try reset the password for you. If it does work I will start charging 500m to anyone else who wants their account unbanned.
Old 06/03/2008, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 20
// Just a warning : Keep in mind that you could have used the secret answer at you E-mail adress too so you are giving him free access to your e-mails //
Old 06/03/2008, 17:43   #3

Im not using his secret answer im using OGPLANET's one u moron. Also, I actually only need the account name to a banned account from april 30th to reset it.
Old 06/03/2008, 17:45   #4

Received Thanks: 1,091
Sounds such a cutting edge scam. It may not be, but I suspect it is. You know how the way you can recieve account password just by knowing account login? Well that exists. The same way it is done with WoW! Maybe he is just being good and friendly. I dont want to raise alert, but think if its worth it. And if you got banned, you deserve to have your account stolen. If you do stuff to get banned you suck *****. PPL stop massive hacking and return to minor "adjustments"!
Old 06/03/2008, 17:46   #5

Received Thanks: 1,472
you are a moron if u think some1 will pay 500kk to get his acc unbaned...
if i would have like 500kk in my storage ill rather have my acc banned then give them to some idiot...
Old 06/03/2008, 17:49   #6

Well I'm a moron? If you think so but I think you are a ******* scammer because you come here with ten posts and think I'ld believe a unbanning history in which other users shall send there E-Mail and secret answer
Old 06/03/2008, 17:50   #7

Received Thanks: 1,091
Yes lopasas. 500kk is too ****** much. He could ask for 10kk maximum. He is being a greedy noob. And as I previously posted I suspect big time fraud. Just think if it is worth it.
Old 06/03/2008, 17:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Sounds such a cutting edge scam. It may not be, but I suspect it is. You know how the way you can recieve account password just by knowing account login? Well that exists. The same way it is done with WoW! Maybe he is just being good and friendly. I dont want to raise alert, but think if its worth it. And if you got banned, you deserve to have your account stolen. If you do stuff to get banned you suck balls. PPL stop massive hacking and return to minor "adjustments"!
Just for your information giving your account name in no way threatens your security, especially for a banned account. If you ever make a post on Ogplanets forums, your account name is displayed for everyone to see. Thousands of people make posts there giving away there account name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopasas View Post
you are a moron if u think some1 will pay 500kk to get his acc unbaned...
if i would have like 500kk in my storage ill rather have my acc banned then give them to some idiot...
charging 500m gets rid of all the noobie accounts (your probably one of them). Im sure if there was sombody with a level 14x character with 1 billion On their account they'll be happy receiving a 14x character less 500m instead of leaving their account banned. So don't make stupid comments. kthx
Old 06/03/2008, 17:56   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by raving_dude View Post
Yes lopasas. 500kk is too ****** much. He could ask for 10kk maximum. He is being a greedy noob. And as I previously posted I suspect big time fraud. Just think if it is worth it.
500kk isnt too much because if this works I only plan on unbanning like 5 accounts. If i do it for everyone OGPLANET will catch on and rebann everybodies accounts.. including mine.
Old 06/03/2008, 17:58   #10

well why should we believe you? You are just saying : Hello I can unban account // but where is something that tells us : Oh yeah he can do that?
Old 06/03/2008, 17:59   #11

Another noobie tryin to scam ppl.............

u r now added to my DUMBASS LIST!
Old 06/03/2008, 18:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by basagulero View Post
Another noobie tryin to scam ppl.............

u r now added to my DUMBASS LIST!
your a moron if you think I can somehow magically scam a banned account with just an account name.. to a banned account..... hahahah
Old 06/03/2008, 18:10   #13

Received Thanks: 1,472
first of all i play on official and im not a noob
and why the hellllll anybody lvl 140+ with 1kkk should bot or hack?
with that amount of alz u cant do anything but enjoy the game lol...
Old 06/03/2008, 18:11   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
well why should we believe you? You are just saying : Hello I can unban account // but where is something that tells us : Oh yeah he can do that?
Im currently trying to find a guinea pig account that was banned on April 30th to test it on. I know it worked for my account but I don't know if it will work on others as well. I'm not asking anyone to pay me upfront or anything so there is no reason for you to believe me or not.
Old 06/03/2008, 18:14   #15

Anywayz im not gonna spend any more time here trying to convince. If you have a banned account and want me to test on it just leave your account name. If not I can care less. For everyone else...

*THREAD CLOSED*
Closed Thread