Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The new strategy of hackers and botters

Discussion on The new strategy of hackers and botters within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2008, 03:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont think it is to smart to try to be friends with a GM so u can Hack/Bot because even if he is a friend he can lose the GM so really it is not smart and also it makes u a total deuch to tell on a botter or hacker when u are 1 =D
Old 06/04/2008, 06:40   #17

The GMs will investigate you before the person u report so hold your tongues about botters n stuff its a privledge ur given like my boyz say SNITCHES GET STICHES so dont try act all kissup to GMs cuz u will loose ur privledge ur given You dont get rewarded or paid to report bots and stuff so why do it ? I been monitoring this forum and i havent posted in a long time look at my join date before u flame me
Old 06/04/2008, 07:06   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
I beg to differ with your opinion.

She is neither.

Just merely a highly observant individual wishing to point out certain things.

And if you would have bothered to READ some of her other posts you would see this...she also has a tendency to let ppl know when they are r'tards.

you'll know if that happens, you'll see really big red letters in the post

It wouldnt be the first time that I have encountered botters turning on botters just for some free ****, or favor, from the GM's.

This is why I NEVER let ppl know who I am in-game.

Alot safer that way.
i knows who you be botmaniac!!! im in ze closet watchingz u gamez RAWR
Old 06/04/2008, 07:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by james131313 View Post
PEOPLE LISTEN i have 5 things to say
1. Gm's DO care
2.BOtters ARE whats causing game traffic
3.Only reason looks like gams don't care is because botters make accounts REAPEATEDLY
4.eventuallyy there will be no names such as asdfjklsdaj left for botters to use so it will be gone soon
5.Eventually Gms will find a system or some loop hole around these bots so don't worry
6.don't talk **** about GMs u don't know what they are doing it just looks like they don't care because it's so many bots to the point that People don't notice they are being eliminated even if they werent getting rid of them then they are working on somehting more serious to get then away
says the guy with 1 post.... i've been botting NON STOP <excluding server down time> for 2 months.... i repeat NON STOP! sleeping, eating, on a date, OUT OF TOWN for a week...... account is over lvl 100 trans trans and no suspects a **** thing... it's all about playing smart. granted im more risky than most (i can change my IP, have multiple high lvl accounts, and lots of money to load each account up) so losing 1 lvl 138 FB is no big deal.. dont care... dust in the carpet

listen to ME. if your smart.. keep botting, dont puss out cuz zome *** wants to rat out botters. and dont look at my sig for IGN, they're all on private servers.. just be smart.. most gm's are dipshits anyways
Old 06/04/2008, 09:46   #20

Hey Requi i went fishing today and guess what i found

Petty
Lieutenant

Online Status: Offline

Thinking about making bot hunting teams in one thread who the hell she think she is >.<
Her grammar is like a geeky nerdy (h o e)
Old 06/04/2008, 09:50   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierXAngel View Post
(h o e)

I died xD

whats my opinion about the botters, who reports other.. they are like TRAITORS and shuld be punished mwahahhahaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2008, 09:54   #22

Shes a total hypocryte, She uses bots herself has lvl 100 chars and she reports other for doing what shes doing really whats in her childish spoiled retarded head of hers if i found out who her char was i would kill her every second i got the chance to, And if i found out where she lives you would find her nude tied to a pole next morning in the news with a shoe jammed up her hole.
Old 06/04/2008, 10:13   #23

Seriously this is soooo darn retarded she deserves to get her IP forum banned >.<

Post where she admits to messing with game addresses

Her member profile

Petty

Thanks given: 7
Received Thanks: 4 in 2 Posts
The Black Market: (0)

first off, i couldnt get it down to any less than 11 addresses, none of which were in the suggested ranges, and most of which dont have any immediately noticeable effects when changed.

i been fiddling with them all and its kind of cool. discovered that i can turn off the scrambled name/guild effect in war channels or places like MF. but, i was mainly interested in where you said:
Quote:
TIP. You can fuse maps like, DS map and MF mobs -> like a wall hack, mobs dont attack you.

i was able to 'fuse' maps like you suggest, but mobs attacked me. am curious as to how you acheived that.
Old 06/04/2008, 10:21   #24

Lets all laugh our ***** off at how we all getting a stab in the back.
Old 06/04/2008, 10:29   #25

She reports the twin bot because she cant afford it and wants to use it for more then 10 mins roflmao... I sense envy read on the Xcabal thread she uses Cabal rider if im not wrong.
Old 06/04/2008, 12:00   #26

If she actually reports bots then she deserves to be reported just as much herself.

For giving hints on how to spot bots, I could care less, it's your own fault if you are stupid enough to get caught botting.
Old 06/04/2008, 17:32   #27

As long as you only use bot function in a secluded location, you won't get caught. Like I said before, you're just asking to get banned by using hacks instead of bots. Morons who talk to every player they meet and report you because you're not replying back can wait there for hours until a GM messages that player. By that time there is a high chance that you've already shut down the bot or paying attention to your character.
Old 06/04/2008, 19:06   #28

I agree with BM there are some really dingle berries in this game trying to turn others in. I hope those people enjoy having there nose stuck up the GM's ****. People like this mess it up for the people that just mind there own business.
Old 06/04/2008, 22:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzer View Post
i knows who you be botmaniac!!! im in ze closet watchingz u gamez RAWR
I thought I felt eyes on my back.

OMG< I have a stalker

Its all good, if you're in the closet, I'll just let the snakes loose
Old 06/05/2008, 08:03   #30

i think petty should go to hell

thats some real **** javier