Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Tutorial(need help) with Windows XP x64

Discussion on Need Tutorial(need help) with Windows XP x64 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Need Tutorial(need help) with Windows XP x64

Quote:
hat i have to do to make cabal rider in vista 64bit work? cuz when i start it i have "application snake has beed closed" and not work pliz help me
(Quote from: )
Well.. My friend have the same problem, but not Vista, but XP... but error is the same.. can someone give a link with help topic or wrote something him/herself? Would be nice Problem is with 1.0.4.
We deleted GG Folder and that file (.des) in main folder. We Started 'finger tray'...We disabled Anti-Viruses and all stuff like that.. Still negative...
Thanks for reading Hope some1 can help us.
Old 03/09/2009, 14:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
I would like to know how to play Cabal if You have Windows Vista 64bit too...I like that game, I didn't play it for a while and now I can't play it with Vista 64bit...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tutorial L2Walker IG in Windows 7!!!
01/31/2018 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 102 Replies
All credits go to this tutorial ALEX2005GR Forum Maxcheaters. Republish the tutorial and added images to better understand the links to download the required files This tutorial is intended to correct the problem of using L2Walker IG on Windows 7 operating systems. Performing the following steps you can use any version of Windows 7 on your L2Walker IG. First you must download L2Walker, according to the chronicle of the server you play. Below is the links of some versions of L2Walker, and...
[Tutorial]Windows 7 Produktaktivierung umgehen
05/20/2014 - Tutorials - 87 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich zeige euch wie ihr die lästige Produktaktivierung bei Win 7 legal und ganz leicht umgehen könnt. Dieses Tutorial wurde schon mehrfach in Zeitschriften, etc. abgedruckt und deswegen denke ich mir es sollte nichts zu bedenken sein wenn ich es hier poste. 1. SPP-Benachrichtigungsdienst ausschalten Drückt die Windowstaste + R, nun dürfte ein Fenster erscheinen zum Ausführen. Dort gebt ihr nun "services.msc" ein. Nun wird ein Fenster erscheinen und in dem Fenster sucht ihr nun...
[Tutorial] How to hack Games for Windows Live
04/30/2014 - Coding Tutorials - 11 Replies
If you ever tried to hack a Windows Live Game you know, the game will crash at the point you are looking for the pointers. In this tutorial I will show you, how to disable the anti debuging from GFWL! First we need a hex editor (e.g. HxD - Freeware Hex Editor and Disk Editor | mh-nexus). Then go to your "Windows/System32" directory (System64 at 64Bit OS?) and search for "xlive.dll". Open it in your hex editor. Go to: 8B FF 55 8B EC 83 EC 20 53 56 57 8D 45 E0 33 F6 50 FF 75 0C 8B F9 and...
another Windows-Style Tutorial
08/19/2010 - Tutorials - 12 Replies
Another Style Tutorial http://www.abload.de/img/previewysl6.png Ich möchte euch nun auch eine Möglichkeit vorstellen, wie ihr euren Desktop schick aussehen lassen könnt. Alle Programme und Dateien findet ihr in meinem Paket, welches ihr unten downloaden könnt. Enthalten sind: - Rainmeter
[Tutorial/HowTo] - Windows 7 installieren.
04/15/2010 - Tutorials - 11 Replies
Moin, ich habe mich hier ein bisschen umgeschaut und auch die Suchfunktion genutzt , aber nicht wirklich etwas darüber gefunden , wie man Windows 7 richtig installiert , immerhin gibt es auch hier nicht umbedingt nur User die sich mit allem auskennen , wenn es doch schon soetwas gibt , tut es mir leid. Anleitung: So installieren Sie Windows 7 Bild 1 von 30 http://i.computer-bild.de/imgs/106303809_ee483ec8 97.jpg Ladebildschirm