Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Attention: Hackers attacks from Cabal Rider!

Discussion on Attention: Hackers attacks from Cabal Rider! within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/30/2008, 05:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
ok this is how you change your ip address

1. Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).
2. Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes).
3. Shut down computer.
4. Turn off computer.
5. Turn off all ethernet hubs/switches.
6. Turn off cable/DSL modem.
7. Leave off overnight.
8. Turn everything back on.
Old 05/31/2008, 07:40   #17

Change your IP by using proxy program(full stop here)
Old 07/01/2008, 06:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolox16 View Post
well all i can say is,i dunno whats your problem..your a "former hacker" as i analyse because in your statement:

must have what we called "anti-hacking system" or procedures w/c were always in your mind at all time..but also i analyse that you just a very ignorant kid,y?,in my opinion:
1. why use the "least" rank anti virus which you can DL some top rank anti-virus?
2. why write to these forums problems you encountered instead of "SOLUTION"?
3. why blame on someone w/c has "not been proven",all of us "hackers" or formerly hackers "know" that most hackers comes from china(strong hackers) and since cabal rider is from china,you start blaming on them?? INSANE!!

IMO,your just a "cry baby" that dunno what to do when someone grabs your baby bottle..(irony)

i was hacked many times but i know "SOLUTIONS" instead of formatting my workstation..let me teach you one solution,change your IP address immediately..how,well its not my problem anymore..

for these viruses,anyone can have a solution for it even a 12yr old kid can fix this..am i right guys?!

well you have my pity on what happen to your PC but still you supposed to know what are the counter-measures for thses attacks because "your a former hacker"..
Wow... you absolutely have no idea how a trojan works do ya... First off, Changing your ip doesn't do anything at all.... Because the trojan is auto running and opening the designated port no matter what the ip is so it sends it back to the attacker the second he comes back online. Second, if the guy isn't a total noob the trojan is undetected, which means his AV is completely useless.
Old 07/01/2008, 09:16   #19

haha.. he got ****** from behind... maybe hes visiting a beastiary ****... rofl
Old 07/01/2008, 09:21   #20

as the above above says format C and start over
Old 07/01/2008, 10:25   #21

this "Trojan horse PSW.OnlineGames" virus not i only get from cabalrider but also from playing silkroad..
i think the virus is not from china maybe it from other where.
To:Ksherm01, there is no best or perfect AV.. u should have say its the top AV...
I will recommend to use Kaspersky.
Old 03/10/2009, 04:13   #22

just login to ur modem website and change ur WTU to change ur I.P.
Old 03/10/2009, 09:31   #23

OLD ! : 07-01-2008, 11:25

*Closed
Closed Thread