Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is Cabal Rider(SGMY) Commercial Anti GM?

Discussion on Is Cabal Rider(SGMY) Commercial Anti GM? within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is Cabal Rider(SGMY) Commercial Anti GM?

If we buy and use the commerical version of Cabal Rider, will we still be easily banned? Is there any antiGM function or does it have more functions to avoid us being recognised as a botter more easily. Any solution to avoid us being banned for hacking because of inventory hack?
Old 05/25/2008, 14:36   #2

prob improved
Old 05/25/2008, 20:35   #3

what do u mean by prob improved?
i mean will we still easily get banned by the **** gm?
i just got banned like three hours ago because of inventory hack...
thinking of charging my cabal rider..
Old 05/25/2008, 22:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by badzeugene View Post
what do u mean by prob improved?
i mean will we still easily get banned by the **** gm?
i just got banned like three hours ago because of inventory hack...
thinking of charging my cabal rider..
getting banned for the inventory hack?
Thats pretty unlikely. in the logs, it should just show up as using the third and fourth inventory slot.
So they must of done a more detailed check of your account.

And for them to do a more detailed check, they must of had someone report you for something..

And to the original poster:

Theres no real way to be 100% safe from being banned. Your using a third party program, which is against the terms of service of playing CabalOnline.

YOU take that risk by using these programs. As soon as you double click the CabalRider icon, you've automatically said "I accept that i am breaking the rules, and i know i have a chance of being banned"

Just use your head, bot smart.
I recommend NEVER using hacks like the AOE hack, or things like that.
Im still iffy on the inventory hack.. so for the time being, i just dismantle the trash, and keep the good drops.

If you bot 24/7 in the same place while your AFK. i HOPE you get banned.

i personally only bot while im at the computer.
Old 05/26/2008, 08:38   #5

if u scare been banned then don use bot, when u using it u must take the risk.
Old 05/26/2008, 09:50   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post

well it only depends on the location or what we called "hot spots"
w/c players reported that these spots are botting spots for bots..well i go to some place where no bots will survive(but i do ) and also no player passes all the time..i bot 18-24hrs a day(punching only) for more that 2weeks now..and im g.master/completer now from expert/a.expert 2weeks ago..just use your imagination and a lot of logical reasoning for you not to be detected as a bot..you know what im saying..and i hope i will not be banned..

btw,im playing at cabal NA..just sharing my experiences
Old 05/26/2008, 09:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksherm01 View Post
getting banned for the inventory hack?
Thats pretty unlikely. in the logs, it should just show up as using the third and fourth inventory slot.
So they must of done a more detailed check of your account.

And for them to do a more detailed check, they must of had someone report you for something..

And to the original poster:

Theres no real way to be 100% safe from being banned. Your using a third party program, which is against the terms of service of playing CabalOnline.

YOU take that risk by using these programs. As soon as you double click the CabalRider icon, you've automatically said "I accept that i am breaking the rules, and i know i have a chance of being banned"

Just use your head, bot smart.
I recommend NEVER using hacks like the AOE hack, or things like that.
Im still iffy on the inventory hack.. so for the time being, i just dismantle the trash, and keep the good drops.

LOL dude i like the part about botting smart .. sadly to say botters from SEA are mostly retards ... why do i say so .. will you be botting at the very same spot another botter is botting ? (Both of you running after a same mode after it re-spawn) how stupid do you think people are ..Botters reporting botters because their spot is taken... this is what fags do .. using bots during pvp ..this is by far the funniest ..anyway the bottom line is ..use it at your own risk ...enuff say ..

LOL edit my frd just tell me this after he read my reply...
Botting is like having sex w/o wearing a condom ... if you're lucky ..good for you , if you're not ..congz you have yourself 1 more hoilday -> father day
Old 05/26/2008, 17:18   #8

When I was banned, I wasn't botting. For your information, I was playing myself with my bot open only autoloot and extra large inventory working. I was at the spot for not even 5 minutes and I got banned. If you still do not believe cabal is doing stupid things, well you can try and ask those who were banned because of inventory hack. They even send me a message saying I was banned because of inventory hack. You guys are probably not playing CabalSEA. They say that the gm actually has a list of ppl potentially getting banned as long as someone reports you before which happens to most of the botters. They know you are using Cabal Rider but they will not ban you botting. Instead, they will ban you for hacking. They have a new way to ban you guys, so good luck.
Old 05/27/2008, 02:31   #9

i alrdy bot for more then a week and today is my last day of botting .
this is my opinion in botting your character :
(1) find those spot that only spawn 3~4 mob that enough for u to continue spamming skill constantly .
(2) Always cheack your computer ( Don't think that you can bot without seeing it more then 2 hours)
(3) go back to town every 2 hours to clear your inventor
(4) when there are alot of ppl in your botting spot remember change server ( maybe the player that with you are also botting at the same time and this will make gm easy to track you both)
(5) if ppl talk to you , try reply them only after you off your bot ( Don't like some stupid ppl , spamming skill also can talk . That is stupid)

oh ya also about the commercial = anti gm i dont think so ... you use bot alrdy break their rules so you still have the risk of being ban
Old 05/27/2008, 13:49   #10

yeap GM bans for inventory hacking. got banned that way darn. dual G.M =( sad.