Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xcabal quest for battle mode 1

Discussion on Xcabal quest for battle mode 1 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xcabal quest for battle mode 1

Hi ,i have a problem i wanna make the quest for bm1 in xcabal server but when i enter in dungeon and i arrive in the labirint i dont find the crystal ,the crystal is necesary for unseal the gate!!Pls post a picture if someone know where is the crystal on xcabal private server or some informations..Thx and sorry for my bad english
Old 05/20/2008, 13:34   #2

Try to press button on walls in center of labyrinth.
Old 05/20/2008, 13:36   #3

yep click the walls which almost at center.. like that no other wai
Old 05/20/2008, 14:47   #4

Yes click on the wall in the center of the labirint.Or logout and loin again!
Old 05/21/2008, 11:39   #5

or if the labirinth has no crystals defeat the mobs then kill the door.
Old 05/21/2008, 11:40   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloManxD View Post
Yes click on the wall in the center of the labirint.Or logout and loin again!
if ur playing right NOW and want to play i wouldnt suggest that...
Old 05/22/2008, 09:07   #7

Thx guys but the server is down and the characters are deleted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NEW MODE ! Battle Royal (On KS4)
09/04/2010 - S4 League - 12 Replies
(Already posted, but I think we can talk about it ! ;] ) See the trailer ! YouTube - S4 League Korea - Battle Royal Trailer (New Mode) It's a death match without team, what do you think about ? Here the gameplay:
Battle Royal Mode Hacken?
08/06/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Hey, Da ja jetzt in KS4 Battle Royal drausen ist wollte ich fragen ob man diesen Mode jetzt irgendwie hacken kann und wenn ja eh nur mit Ressource aber währe cool wenn einer weiß ob das geht =) weil früher bei Patch 14 haben ja auch welche geschafft das die Acarde spielen können aber es net Spielbar war Naja und wenns mit mit Battle Royal auch klappen könnte (glaub ich eher nicht wegen x7 dateien) währe das glaube auch nicht Spielbar weil es ja noch net auf den Servern Ist aber trotzdem...
Battle mode always on? O.o
05/31/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Hello guys/girls/something, today i was playing a bit with 1 and 0 for doing the combo without using sp( which didnt work lol) and what happened in the end was that i could freeze the combo... which obviusly its useless, couse u cant do more combos, it just say, kill1 kill2 etc etc when u kill a mob... ok here comes my idea. Would be possible to find the address for the battle modes and freeze it? like battle aura , mulltishot and all this stuff? i tried with -1 and 1, and 0 and 1 but...
About BAttle mode 2 for FA
02/10/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
i'm wondering, if there's a way to freeze the time limit for FA in battle mode 2? :rolleyes: cus i think if you spam that battle mode 2 skill, it won't go dc... oh right, it's for cabal helix...
Xcabal level up 50 quest bug?
05/18/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Since the Xcabal forum doesn't appear to be working. Has anyone been able to complete the level 50 Level Up quest? I go through the dungeon and get to the end. After killing mobs in last room I click on the swirling circle and it teleports me back to the first room. I run back through the same thing and no mobs are in any room. When I get to the end again and click the swirly thing nothing happens. I've tried several times and I've even abandoned quest and retried that way a couple times....