Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any idea regarding this to file of cabal

Discussion on Any idea regarding this to file of cabal within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any idea regarding this to file of cabal

guys ive noticed that this two files namely mainEx.dat and main.dat always updated every 3 minutes is any connection why i get dc alwys and with an error code....bypass still working but after updating the to files mentioned got dc...any comments guys...tnx...share talents please...
Old 08/07/2011, 03:31   #2

if you are using the old version of crider with passnp stop it, the error 6 will only get your account banned. client scan every 3 minutes if the gameguard is running.
Old 08/08/2011, 04:13   #3

perhaps you will be banned if you dont know first aid steps when detected...by let me share to those guys who are experimenting the solution and suddenly gg error message appear...so what to do... first dont panic do not press any key or keys yet...stay calm..think first...you will not be banned although the gg error message appear...do not press the ok also...it will trigger gg to send the erl report to their server...all you have to do is simple...

1. you may disconnect the access on the internet in many ways...unplug the cord connecting to the modem...reset your computer or
2. press ctr alt del simultaneously and task bar will appear...look for the cabal.exe file on the task bar, right click it and choose end process do it until the cabal screen will exit...
3. next go to gameguard folder delete all the erl files...
4. go to windows folder under system32 delete the gamemon.des there
5. go to prefetch folder also delete all those file there..
6. and lastly reset again your computer...
7. there you have it you can access again cabal...as if no detection happened...

if this simple suggestion is ok to you please press tnx..if not requesting for deletion of this thread...tnx
Old 08/08/2011, 10:01   #4

miss sting ray can i have ur time for a moment? jst wanted to cnfrm something ..tnkz idol
Old 08/08/2011, 10:12   #5

message me

Quote:
Originally Posted by reavenz21 View Post
miss sting ray can i have ur time for a moment? jst wanted to cnfrm something ..tnkz idol
you can message me or pm me, i always check this forum...