Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider NA News

Discussion on CabalRider NA News within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/20/2008, 00:48   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
I hope they make it pay-to-use soon so ungrateful idiots who doesn't understand the meaning of priorities can stop complaining.
noooooooooooooo i hope i can be the only one to use it for for free xD
Old 05/20/2008, 17:29   #47

Quote:
I hope they make it pay-to-use soon so ungrateful idiots who doesn't understand the meaning of priorities can stop complaining.
ARE THEY SERIOUSLY GONNA MAKE IT PAY TO USE??? ill cry!! i finaly found a bot free that i can actually use and ur telling me that there gonna make it pay to use? who cares about those stupid ppl who dont appriciate what cabal rider has done for us, ppl like that are garbage. look at all thep ppl who DO care about them and thank them so much for doing all of this plz plz plz plz PLZ tell me its still gonna be free. i cant pay for stuff online...i is only 15 =(
Old 05/20/2008, 17:42   #48

I agree with it going to pay to use. the updates are usually very fast very good working bot with excellent options. My only hope is that its not going to be rediculous on how much a month.

hell for platinum premium its a bit steep i think for what you get no freee items like you get when you get premo on knight online.

i think 10/month is more of a reasonable price. and need more options to pay other then paypal but if it goes to botsmall they accept credit cards through there pay system.
Old 05/20/2008, 18:11   #49

if i had to pay 10$ a mounth i might as well go back to wow. I stoped player wow because of the cost. ok there are about 20 idiots that don't deserve the bot but there are about 50 people who do deserve the bot. Are you really going to punish the 50+ because of the 20?
Old 05/20/2008, 20:53   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaketheking1020 View Post
if i had to pay 10$ a mounth i might as well go back to wow. I stoped player wow because of the cost. ok there are about 20 idiots that don't deserve the bot but there are about 50 people who do deserve the bot. Are you really going to punish the 50+ because of the 20?
Jake I understand what your saying about making EVERYONE pay because of some ungratefull idiots but tbh this bot does need to go to pay. I stop playing wow to for a free game that was fun, But no one is forcing you to bot. No one is forcing you to buy the bot if it does go to a pay system, amiright? With how ungratefull and self centered people are they need to make the bot pay and take that money and use it to the relief effort or w/e they want. Its sad to see how many fucked up people there are that are still worried when the bot is going to come out rather than are people ok and alive. What you cant even write a "Oh Im sorry about the earthquake I hope you guys are ok" - Rather "HEY THIS NEW BOT NEEDS TO COME OUT NOW IM FLIPPIN!!!" Gtfo the forums if thats your response so one needs your negative energy here especially the programmers who are trying their hardest to make the bot FOR YOU and FREE OF CHARGE. You honestly arnt worthy of it.

- Once again thanks bot maniac on top of your game like another post said. Its glad to see that even though people are more worried about a bot than lives you still dont have anything negative to say towards them rather just update us one whats going on. Much appreciated. Highest respect towards you. Tell the programmers no rush it comes out when it does they have more important things that altering a bot for a video game and they should take care of those issues first. Wish my past sites had support like you . Thanks for keeping us all updated on both sites.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2008, 21:59   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake0440 View Post
ARE THEY SERIOUSLY GONNA MAKE IT PAY TO USE??? ill cry!! i finaly found a bot free that i can actually use and ur telling me that there gonna make it pay to use? who cares about those stupid ppl who dont appriciate what cabal rider has done for us, ppl like that are garbage. look at all thep ppl who DO care about them and thank them so much for doing all of this plz plz plz plz PLZ tell me its still gonna be free. i cant pay for stuff online...i is only 15 =(
Don't appreciate cabal rider? Do you even know how to interpret the English language? You beg for it to stay free and force the cabal rider team to work their minds off just so you can cheat in an mmorpg? That's "appreciating" in your terms? No one cares if you can't pay for stuff online; in fact, it would be better if morons like you won't be able to use a bot that you surely don't deserve.
Sadly it's morons like this that should make this bot pay to use. If you want to complain that it's going to be pay to use, complain to posts like this.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2008, 22:11   #52

Quote:
Don't appreciate cabal rider? Do you even know how to interpret the English language? You beg for it to stay free and force the cabal rider team to work their minds off just so you can cheat in an mmorpg? That's "appreciating" in your terms? No one cares if you can't pay for stuff online; in fact, it would be better if morons like you won't be able to use a bot that you surely don't deserve.
Sadly it's morons like this that should make this bot pay to use. If you want to complain that it's going to be pay to use, complain to posts like this.
rofl lmao i love how you own these nubs, keep up the good work!
Old 05/20/2008, 22:40   #53

Quote:
fellow chinese. u must calm down. dont ruin it for all of us. i know some idiots just want the bots but think of others. not everyone are like that
calm down. i been reading ur posts lately... filled with hate and anger.
what they say doesnt matter.u will just ruin the bot for everyone. especially people who dont have credit cards which is like 90% of the players.
Old 05/20/2008, 22:46   #54

Ok,

I'm not going to quote anyone...they will know who they are by my responses..

The CabalRider Team developes bots for MMORPG's with the sole intention of making them retail....kinda like the "other" guys and the silk road bot

They have been dong this for over 5 years now, and they are quite good at what they do.

The reason that the bot has been free to use is because they are looking for user feedback on the functionality of the different features.

CabalSea (SG) was the first area to get the bot for , lack of a better term, Beta testing.

NA(US) was second to get it, once the SG version was pretty stable...and then EU.

Now, no price has been discussed as of yet for the NA/EU versions of the bot....but I can tell you this:

1. It will be a monthly charge...NOT a one time fee (I just know at least 10 ppl will ask me this question, even though I just said it)

2. The bot is getting ready to be released commercially to SG (which means that NA/EU are shortly next.)

3. Be happy with the free time you had to use the bot, and dont act spoiled

4. They are going to price the bot fairly, they want you to still enjoy the game...they are not out to kill your wallet.

5. And for ***'s sake ...I would rather not see some nitwit reply "Its a free game, why cant the bot be free"

I will answer that, just to appease those nitwits...Its not free because the CabalRider team took the time to develop the bot and maintain it, its a business for them, plain and simple.

Just enjoy the bot while its free....and if you decide to buy it monthly(when that time comes) enjoy it then also.

Just like I said about posting a dl link for the new version, when it comes out, I will also post news about the retail release of the NA/EU versions once I hear final word.

Much ♥ to all
Old 05/20/2008, 22:46   #55

sigh if they make it pay to bot then i guess i go back to shaiya.
just started this neways. but guys need to chill tho.
Old 05/20/2008, 22:50   #56

dunno if i can pay
but i will donate 5-10 bucks for the recent disaster...
and for their efforts on the bot... even know i never used it once.

yao leng jin o
Old 05/20/2008, 22:55   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchero View Post
sigh if they make it pay to bot then i guess i go back to shaiya.
just started this neways. but guys need to chill tho.
They are fine....

No one is ruining it for anyone else....

Its an eventuality....

I also forgot to mention that once the bot goes retail, there will be added functions......and more functions added as time goes on.

I will not discuss these, so dont ask.
Old 05/20/2008, 22:57   #58

Quote:
dunno if i can pay

yao leng jin o
I'm sure that they appreciate that.

Right now China has declared 3 days or mourning for those killed in the earthquake.
Old 05/20/2008, 23:00   #59

ah im bored... lets all wait patiently til the bot comes out
no complains for the MORONS
and ah... try to get dual trans before it goes retail o_O
Old 05/20/2008, 23:30   #60

Quote:
dunno if i can pay

yao leng jin o
You're Chinese?
It's inevitable that the bot will go pay-to-use very soon, but yeah, use it as much as possible once it's out to get to dual trans or level 125 (where you can actually start making money in this game).
By the way it's 要冷静 "yao leng jing", not "jin".
Can't calm down these days, saw so many things on the CCTV news reports, so heartbreaking. Bet lots of people are mixed up about my gender too =P