Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

CabalRider NA News

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taptaptap View Post
yo whats gud its ti lawl
wtf is that name about?

anyway, go on msn lets not spam this thread



skdante55 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 127
Sorry to sound like a broken record, maybe you saw this post I made earlier...if not here it is:

The recent Cabal patch has temporarily disabled the bot.

Due to a RL disaster the bot update has been delayed.


This shows me that some ppl do not read the forums rules.....ie. "using search"

Or simply reading some threads before they post.

Rider is very aware that we need a patch for the update, but there are other priorities right now.

hmmm. help ppl trapped in fallen buildings, or make an update for a "free" bot.

I think we can all wait until they feel they have done all they could to help those that need it.

Its not like you guys are paying for the bot and your time is ticking away (in which case Rider would compensate you for the loss).

I received an IM from Rider early yesterday morning saying he would try to get some programmers together to fix the patch, so obviously his team are alittle scattered at the moment.

But they are safe

I will make a post as soon as a new version is available




I have about 3 hours until my usual contact time with the developers...if I speak with them tonight I will make sure to let you guys know some kind of timeframe for bot

Much ♥ to all


BotManiac is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 280
Received Thanks: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
Ok, we have some progress at least...

The Official CabalRider Website & Forums are back up

enjoy.....I will post and let you know when the new version is released.
Thanks for updates but the forums are still hit or miss. Most of the times I've tried today they did not open... my browser just keeps spinning.
phatal808 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
yea the rider site is like overloaded or something.. barely works..


nrgizer is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 4
You're the Best Botmaniac I'm apreciate your Work, and we are Patient while the new patch comes out. <3
selymes is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
dude i rather pay for this bot come on this is just as master piece
vlazael1 is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Thanks for the update Botmaniac.
christianbuoi is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 127
Just to keep you guys up to speed on whats going on, this is an IM I received from the developer this morning while I was asleep:


cabalrider says:
hi rob

cabalrider says:
these few days we r working on help ppl in the earthquake

cabalrider says:
all the work stops

cabalrider says:
tomorrow I will arrange a group of programmer come and try update the cabal_US

cabalrider says:
the earthquake is just around 100 hundred kilometres from my city Chengdu

cabalrider says:
Sichuan province

cabalrider says:
the traffic is all broken.....the ppl there need water ...cloth ....medicine

cabalrider says:
our company stop working and all staff become volunteer try to collect the items

cabalrider says:
this afternoon I heard from the red cross org that they need hugh amount of cereclothes........my heart broken.......



As you can see things are not well over there....those wishing to make a donation to help out victims of the earthquake in China can donate here:



click the "donate" link in left upper corner

I'm sure many of your thoughts & prayers are with the victims and families of those that were affected.

Work on the bot will resume again shortly

Much ♥ to all
BotManiac is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
Just to keep you guys up to speed on whats going on, this is an IM I received from the developer this morning while I was asleep:


cabalrider says:
hi rob

cabalrider says:
these few days we r working on help ppl in the earthquake

cabalrider says:
all the work stops

cabalrider says:
tomorrow I will arrange a group of programmer come and try update the cabal_US

cabalrider says:
the earthquake is just around 100 hundred kilometres from my city Chengdu

cabalrider says:
Sichuan province

cabalrider says:
the traffic is all broken.....the ppl there need water ...cloth ....medicine

cabalrider says:
our company stop working and all staff become volunteer try to collect the items

cabalrider says:
this afternoon I heard from the red cross org that they need hugh amount of cereclothes........my heart broken.......



As you can see things are not well over there....those wishing to make a donation to help out victims of the earthquake in China can donate here:



click the "donate" link in left upper corner

I'm sure many of your thoughts & prayers are with the victims and families of those that were affected.

Work on the bot will resume again shortly

Much ♥ to all

even though i want the bot really bad (i had it for one day before the patch came out), i would still rather lives be saved then gain a few levels

thanks for the news again
skdante55 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by skdante55 View Post
even though i want the bot really bad (i had it for one day before the patch came out), i would still rather lives be saved then gain a few levels

thanks for the news again
stop lying u have no heart
taptaptap is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 1
i used it for one day too rofl but I WANT IT BACK =(
godlymikey is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
I will definately say that cabalrider will be worth paying for, especially with this kind of service they give while it's free. Imagine the service and support you will get when you actually give them money. I mean look, Maniac knew his forums were down, but he didn't decide to take the day off, he found a way to let us users know what is going on. Greatly appreciated Maniac^^. As always, you're on top of your ****.....

btw, i visit the cabalrider forums often, and Maniac is just as attentive there as he is here. Awesome response time, and actual answers. You're doing a great job BotManiac, keep it up!!
jtowngrl815 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 246
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtowngrl815 View Post
I will definately say that cabalrider will be worth paying for, especially with this kind of service they give while it's free. Imagine the service and support you will get when you actually give them money. I mean look, Maniac knew his forums were down, but he didn't decide to take the day off, he found a way to let us users know what is going on. Greatly appreciated Maniac^^. As always, you're on top of your ****.....

btw, i visit the cabalrider forums often, and Maniac is just as attentive there as he is here. Awesome response time, and actual answers. You're doing a great job BotManiac, keep it up!!

awww, you're making me blush

Ty for those very kind words
BotManiac is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
omg why this world is so ****** up whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =[
vlazael1 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by vlazael1 View Post
omg why this world is so ****** up whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy =[
lol -- > are u saying gaming is ur life


phongbui is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Cabalrider released new bot for PH [Cabalrider 1.04]
here's the link http://219.129.239.193/down/CabalRider_PH1.0.4.exe enjoy botting!! kalat nyo para less chance of getting banned !! hihi.. :D
24 Replies - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.