Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Cabal Online > Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cabal rider dead after update 5/13/08?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal rider dead after update 5/13/08?

I don't see any posts about this but I updated and tried starting bot. Game came up and the login for the bot but the tool windows won't come up. I even pressed Home and End which neither came up.

Is there a 1.03? I haven't seen anything and of course the rider site is down.

Old 05/13/2008, 20:00   #2

yep im having same problem after the update with the tool window not coming up hopefully they are working on it.

Old 05/13/2008, 21:31   #3

yup we just have to be patient and wait for now.
Old 05/13/2008, 22:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wileykid View Post
yep im having same problem after the update with the tool window not coming up hopefully they are working on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBui View Post
yup we just have to be patient and wait for now.
Yeah. Figured they would have an updated one just hadn't seen any posts which lead me to believe I was missing out.

Thanks for replies.

Old 05/13/2008, 22:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
Yeah. Figured they would have an updated one just hadn't seen any posts which lead me to believe I was missing out.

Thanks for replies.
Botmaniac said they'll be working on it, it's in the "Bots, hacks" etc section, in the 1.02 thread (I think).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2008, 23:48   #6

I am using it right now with no problems?

edit: nevermind your not talking about EU version.
Old 05/14/2008, 04:52   #7

yea..... sad

oh well

hope for a new one
Old 05/14/2008, 11:18   #8

Im doing fine in Cabalsea. Had same problem with you guys, but problem solved once i restarted my pc.
Old 05/14/2008, 16:58   #9

Ok, sorry I have to track down the 30 something posts that ask the same "freaking "thing....omg

Short answer...there will be another version within 24 hours....I say this because they 12 hours ahead of me there, so its 10:50pm and they prob want to go to sleep....
I have already gotten word that they are getting together the programmers to make the fix:

Heres my post from several other threads:

These guys have been designing bots for MMORPG's for over 5 years...and those bots are still active.

as for the release date of the CabalRiderbot for the US...all you have to do is look at the date on the first post. He pretty much posted it when it became available.

It was out and being tested on the CabalSea version before the US release however.

Shortly after the US release came the EU release.

Generally the bot is updated within a few hours of a Cabal update, but shit happens sometimes which precludes a timely update.

all the other bots, for all of the other games , are the same way...within a few hours.

no other botting design team offers better response time to game updates....

some of the other bots (for other games) take days, if not weeks, to update a bot...or they just let the bot die because they dont want to take the time to make a fix.

this was the only maintenance that is taking some time to fix, primarily because of the recent earthquake...

If you would have read back through the posts, you would have seen that response time to patch a Cabal update is superb...

Ppl have commented on this, it is documented in this thread

You have to keep in mind that the programmers are in China and there is a great time diff. So if an update comes out on Cabal, and finishes later on in the morning (our time), it is already mid evening over where they are. They are not in the office to see this, and we have to wait until the following day for them to get to work to make a fix. So, in those cases it take more then a few hours.....you just have to live with it, like I do.

I'm not secretly botting on my systems, while everyone else cant use the bots. I also cannot get the bots to run. But during these times, I get to catch up on my forums questions, at least here.....my Official forums is still down, but I expect it to be back this evening.

ok, I'm done ranting. Hope that answered the few questions you had.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2008, 17:24   #10

I'm actually glad the bot went down . It's hard to keep up with quests for a lvl 103 WI, 93 BL, and a 82 WA if they are on bots the whole time. I was able to finish up my growth quests. I've done no story quests so if it stays down... np with me I can finish those up as well to get the map codes and warp cards. I need to do my crafting quest as well. So much to do when you lvl 3 toons lvl 1-100, 1-90, and 1-80 in 3 weeks .
Old 05/14/2008, 17:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
I'm actually glad the bot went down . It's hard to keep up with quests for a lvl 103 WI, 93 BL, and a 82 WA if they are on bots the whole time. I was able to finish up my growth quests. I've done no story quests so if it stays down... np with me I can finish those up as well to get the map codes and warp cards. I need to do my crafting quest as well. So much to do when you lvl 3 toons lvl 1-100, 1-90, and 1-80 in 3 weeks .
lol, less bots does equal more training spots....gratz on your toon lvls and growth quests.

I'm getting ready to do a few of those myself

Happy Botting
Old 05/14/2008, 18:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
lol, less bots does equal more training spots....gratz on your toon lvls and growth quests.

I'm getting ready to do a few of those myself

Happy Botting
Actually with the xp bonus for parties if I have the bots run in a group they get more xp. I'm almost done with Undead Grounds now and it's pretty lonely out there so no worries with on lookers. Need a new spot though... the spectors aren't much xp anymore.
Old 05/14/2008, 22:51   #13

Ok, we have some progress at least...

The Official CabalRider Website & Forums are back up

enjoy.....I will post and let you know when the new version is released.

« Is there a working bot for NA atm? | need cabalrider for BR(brazil) version?? »