Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help, cabalph damage hack guide

Discussion on help, cabalph damage hack guide within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help, cabalph damage hack guide

hello there I have a lvl68 FA and I did lvl hack and honor rank to equip bos+2 so I can do this guide:

Okay dont know if this has been posted but basically with this hack you can become unkillable
aswell as kill anything in 1 hit if your patient

Step 1, have a character under class rank 8 so 7 preferably lower the better
Step 2, make sure you have a few bracelets earrings that add def attack or magic that are requireing a rank above yours in honour

Step 3,
Load Cheat engine and type in scan the ammount of honour you have find the value freeze it and change it to rank 11 honour

step 4,
now equip your Bracelets [Bof +4](make sure you have three of these you will know why in second)

step 5,
okay the stats wont be affective but heres the trick when you relog and come back everytime you right click bracelet it adds stats and stacks and stacks
so get 3 bof+4 keep right clicking and itll keep going up and up and up in attack same for guard earring and Seven coins stuff(the items your using must require higher rank than you actually have)

its best to do a macro right clickin and go afk for 5-6 mins which should give you enoug hattack to solo ft b2f

its pretty simple once you get hang of it but dont go over top or you can crash yoru cabal client
dno if this has been posted and i hope its understandable...

but I dont understand its not working, I followed every steps and my damage is still the same... I used cheat engine 5.5 and cabal bypass. can anyone help me with this? where did I go wrong?? I've been searching for a good guied for days, google, epvp, etc... can anyone help me pls...

thnks....

can anyone help me pls... I really dont care If it is already patch pls help me, I really need to know my mistakes... pls need help...
Old 07/27/2011, 03:24   #2

you have a bypasser?? i know bypasser is not working after patch update yesterday... if you have share it so that we can try if DH still working or not... thanks
Old 07/27/2011, 06:52   #3

you will need a GG Bypass first on doing this stuff... if you do have gg bypass then i can help u how to work but don't sell what u get!
Old 07/27/2011, 07:51   #4

i have gg bypass bro, kindly pm me or leave your messenger i ll add thx
Old 07/27/2011, 08:21   #5

yes I have a cabal ph bypass... I can use C.E. 5.5 and Ollydbg... I already did every steps for dh but its not working it bothers me a lot *****... I did the stat hack and HP hack but its only a visual hack. I'm still figuring out and I could use some help =)
Old 07/27/2011, 09:05   #6

im do dmg how now on cabal EU
but the only problem is it takes to long befor my dmg increase that much
cause i dont have a macro that right clicks for me
if any1 have a working macro that right click and works on cabal EU tell me please
Old 07/27/2011, 10:03   #7

you use cr to bypass?
Old 07/27/2011, 10:32   #8

cabal rider EU dont bypass GG
Old 07/29/2011, 01:28   #9

same I also do this in many times but it didn't work .. can someone teach me how to use CE to work DH .. I've done bypassing the GG and do some Honor hack, level hack . can someone teach me please .. add me in my YM .. or message me here Thanks
Old 07/30/2011, 06:52   #10

s>dh and teaching QC area pm me here leave your cel. no. on my pm tnx